When you tell others about your patch!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hAyyoUinAU

Rick
Reaction score
1531988098_the_patch.jpg

The one that I've shared with a member has proven fruitful for him :Y: and I've done alright, he's kept it quiet as well :Y: :Y:. If people are in areas I've found gold and their passing through or I deem them worthy of a tip I'm happy to share. If I'm onto a good thing I'll work it as best I can before offering it up. At the end of the day I'm on public ground and anyone with the right gear and time could find it anyway.

What do they call a pack of detectorists? Mad!
In regard to photo above: No detecting experience needed. Just put down the coil and spin around in circles bumping others out of the way. Where you stand at the start is the only skill.

Smoky bandit said:
Hahaha ..look at the dude with the orange shovel.. :eek:

Yeah, it was his patch. And that was the spot he found a gold coin in. He let others in on his patch on the last day of permission. He told them exactly where he found the gold coin. So guess where everybody decided to detect? lol

The next part was funny too, him shooing them away with his CTX. lol Hilarious stuff. :lol:

Latest posts