Hidden Below - My short film on metal detecting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Nah.... gave me a belly laugh :lol:
seeing the pre cuts.... the dirt around the plugs before being dug.... and the clean finds lol... sends a clear wrong message. :Y:

Thanks for watching and for the comments.

Not sure what wrong message it sends out silver - obviously I had to pre dig and plant the finds as they were found previously and not at the time of recording as it says at the end.

Good video but that music is not for me. I grew up in an era where boy bands were everywhere and I developed a serious allergy that results in me having to replace the audio equipment responsible due to my severe allergic reaction!
I Had to mute it @ 4:14....trust me, I tried hard but I'm watching this on my new phone which I only got last week.
:Y:
:D

diggit said:
Good video but that music is not for me. I grew up in an era where boy bands were everywhere and I developed a serious allergy that results in me having to replace the audio equipment responsible due to my severe allergic reaction!
I Had to mute it @ 4:14....trust me, I tried hard but I'm watching this on my new phone which I only got last week.
:Y:
:D

Haha thats funny, sorry about that lol

Plugs like those in many public parks and the dry conditions is what see's Australian councils and footy clubs up in arms.....

So many newbies digging plugs for scrap and end up frustrated and leaving a mess...

A time and a place for plugs, but so many do not understand or have the skills...

Latest posts