GPX 4500 For Sale - Vic

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all
I'm going to update my loved GPX4500 later in the year so thought its best I sell it while it's got a little Warranty left on it; 7 weeks actually. It was purchased at Miners Den Mitcham on the 24.8.15.
Serial Number 42623759451.
I've found over 80 pieces of gold with it, from 0.07 to over 8g. You can see some of my finds on PA.
Comes with a 11" Commander Mono and 11" Commander DD, both barely used, and a 11" Coiltek Elite which is well used and which has found about half my gold.
I'm a meticulous person so it is well cared for and in great condition. Please see the photos which best describes condition. Also, I have more photos so please PM for more, including photo of original receipt.
Everything you see in the photos come with it.
It has an unworn harness still in the plastic bag because I bought and used a Pro-Swing.
Also has an unused control box cover.
The arm pads are worn and probably could do with replacing.
There is one small worn patch on oneside of the headphone cushioning, seen in the photos.
There is a nick in the hand grip which I taped up which is doing the job. However I will provide a replacement rubber grip, which I have but never fitted, and forgot to photograph.
I'm going to restrict this to pick up in Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne or I'm happy to deliver to the Vic Golden Triangle on a weekend.
$2800 no further discount.
I'll put it up on Gumtree too so get in quick.
Cheers Andy
1530427738_image.jpg

1530427739_image.jpg

1530427740_image.jpeg

1530427740_image.jpg

1530427741_image.jpg

And one more
1530428564_image.jpg

I need to resize to post more which I'll do tomorrow at work.
In the meantime if interested PM me with email address and I can email more.
Cheers

G'day Rockhunter
I've been considering all sorts of things. I've been considering a 5000 and a Zed. Not sure that the 5000 is truly worth another $1800 over a 4500, and I've heard good things about the software update on the Zed which has been rolled out since I had one briefly.
Congrats on your retirement in a few days :Y: Jealous as hell. :)

Sold, subject to pickup and payment this evening.
Thanks to a PA member who spotted it for his mate.
Also had two people through Gumtree wanting it as well.
All good. :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts