me and terra

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
todays loot . dont know for sure what i have yet until i clean them up a bit all i know for sure is that i have 4 threepences and maybe a penny the rest i will find out very shortly after they have had a soak for half an hour or so .
johno

1530347130_20180630_181716_resized.jpg

i have another spot which i spent an hour at today trying to find the loot location with no luck . i know it has to be there some where . problem is its a few hundred acres and the good stuff is going to be in a very small area maybe an acre which i have yet to locate after 3 trips and no targets bar bits of wire .
i do have one more card to play though and that is to cart a very old local fella out there because i think he will know the spot or should at least be able to narrow it down for me . this spot was used for quite a few events which started just after the start of the 1900s and was used up to the mid 1950s and there would of been quite a crowd there every year for the main event . i have been limited over the last 4 or 5 years when i can go to this spot because of long grass and long reptile activity but this winter being so dry the grass is such that it is workable .anyway i will keep plugging away and hopefully find the exact spot i am looking for eventually , might round up the old fella in the next week or 2 and take him for a drive and test his memory .

johno