I Love My XP Deus! ~June 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
caparobertsan said:
Thanks All! I am very happy with how DEUS operates even though a couple of times I had experienced loss of signal between coil and controller :eek:

It will only do this when used in conjunction with the Mi-6, still happens every now and again for me, though I have yet to upgrade to the latest software. Funny thing is that some days it won't occur at all, a very random occurrence. I have gotten used to checking that the coil is operational after retrieving a target and moving onto the next, usually only takes a couple of seconds to reconnect.

Sunday hunt result; Found Australian ARMY Forces Button Found! Also I found a hoard of goldies! All $2.00 coins kept coming out from same hole! :D

Also made another adopter for charging coil and it fits ok and works fine.

1531182434_4.jpg

1531182463_2.jpg

1531182487_3.jpg

1531182507_1.jpg

Dave law said:
Going well mate. Go the DEUS. Cheers
Yes Thank you! It was bit lazy hunt, it was like cruise control with Dues but still manged to find few items. I am loving it!

Good result buddy and silvers :party:

I would hate to have that earring hanging of my ear,it reminds me of an anchor.

That Deus seems to be agreeing with you :Y:

The Scrounger said:
Good result buddy and silvers :party:

I would hate to have that earring hanging of my ear,it reminds me of an anchor.

That Deus seems to be agreeing with you :Y:

Yes Deus is great... But I know what I will find even before I dig most of situations and I miss my older detector= dig everything! I am not digging anything under 90 so I might be missing out some Gold coins....

Hey Capra try this setting. Start with Deus fast, notch out 75 down. XY screen. Drop audio response to 3 for a better feel for depth. Hope this helps, good luck. Cheers. Had to add full tones.

Nice assortment coins and targets, was a good day on the thrips. I like your coil adapter, neat bit of home engineering there.

Be aware that you will be leaving plenty of silver in the ground if not digging anything under 90, also possibly silver/copper coins on edge as well.

Sure that was meant to be anything under 80, otherwise you wouldn't be digging $1 & $2 coins and some smaller silvers?

Dave law said:
Hey Capra try this setting. Start with Deus fast, notch out 75 down. XY screen. Drop audio response to 3 for a better feel for depth. Hope this helps, good luck. Cheers. Had to add full tones.
Thanks Dave law! :Y: What should I call this program?

Goldpick said:
Nice assortment coins and targets, was a good day on the thrips. I like your coil adapter, neat bit of home engineering there.

Be aware that you will be leaving plenty of silver in the ground if not digging anything under 90, also possibly silver/copper coins on edge as well.

Sure that was meant to be anything under 80, otherwise you wouldn't be digging $1 & $2 coins and some smaller silvers?
Hello, Gold Pick, my Deus rings high 90s with Program 9 Hot. I know when air tested it showed 85-86-87ish.
But I have seen 88-89 for deep tiny sliver. I feel number and pitch sound does not correspond. And Sound was always correct for deep targets.

With XY screen, number became very small. I might need to attach one of those lens similar to the Rolex watch for dates indication so I can see it better! 8)

Soon, I feel I can go without seeing numbers. 8)

caparobertsan said:
Dave law said:
Dave's program :Y: :D

Smoky bandit said:
caparobertsan said:
Dave law said:

Do you use Deus? if so any Killer program? I love in putting new program in to Deus remote. I get joy and satisfaction doing that. Thanks

caparobertsan said:
Smoky bandit said:
caparobertsan said:
Dave law said:

Do you use Deus? if so any Killer program? I love in putting new program in to Deus remote. I get joy and satisfaction doing that. Thanks
No cant help with that sorry..I use Nox 800.there all killer programs :D :Y:

Latest posts