I Love My XP Deus! ~June 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That coin purse blows my mind,I can nearly see the person carrying it around.

That find will be very hard to beat by anyone,way too good.

Thanks all! I think deus is much better detector than my old ones! I scanned that area with my nexus bonanza many many times but I missed that one! :fire:

I'm just sorry they couldn't afford a bigger purse Capa.... well found mate !
:Y: :cool: :Y:

I went back to the park but did not find another coin purse... but still ok. Managed to find silver ring but missing stone!
1548027472_img_20190120_082314_1.jpg
:argh:

Another good day out mate, you've got a nose for silver alright! (Not you Silver, sure you're happy with your own nose)

Thank you All! xp deus does really find silvers so easily! I love the deep high tone with Program 9. Hot! :perfect: :perfect: :perfect:

R.I.P. HF COIL LOWER SHAFT #000001 8.(
I went to hunt yesterday afternoon. And Police siren! Black commodore station wagon with 2 officer inside. "G'day mate, May I ask what are you doing?" I was surprised but I said I was metal detecting. They told me there were incident people shooting Kangaroo with crossbow... I guess residents have rang cop thought I was doing that as XP deus looks like crossbow from the distance,,,,,,,

Anyway I found a roo penny after 5 mins and I was swinging coil slow and wide then hit small tree branch and HF COif head flew off! Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I need to leave location as there was nothing I could do to quick fix.

I went home I tried to glue and melt to infuse together but no luck.

I sent email to Clegy this morning and I hope he`s got one,,,,, O:)

I have seen one broken online but I did not expect it to happen to it so soon. :N:
1550455099_img_20190218_045148.jpg

1550455099_img_20190218_045226.jpg

Latest posts