The Scrounger Finds.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to my honey hole this morning running up to the low tide for a couple of hours.

1529917742_img_0960.jpg

I'm not disappointed being another perfect day to be on the beach and considering recent results from my honey hole knowing that things are always changing at the beach,bring on the next big low.

1529917781_img_0962.jpg

I think I found my first predecimal at my honey hole being a thrippy but it is in bad shape.

With it being so roached I stuck it between two slices of lemon to see if that will help.

I'm not in any hurry so I will let it soak for 24 hrs and see how it goes.

If it cleans up I will post a picture.

P.S. off again tomorrow living the dream.

silver said:
That's great scrounger.... silver ahoy ! 8) :p
:Y: :cool: :Y:

Thanks Silver but - NO :(

They say it is better to have hoped (loved) than to never have hoped (loved) at all.

The dream is still alive.

Beach Silver Silver :Y:

Cashed in my non silver silver yesterday,it must of weighed over 3kg.

1530141968_img_0965.jpg

Here are the numbers -

# 5c x 83
# 10c x 108
# 20c x 86
# 50c x 30

that is some powerful digging taking quite a few months = 15c per hole :lol:

Another easy $50.00 8.(

P.S. it previews upright but loads sideways (again) must be something wrong - here!

Smoky bandit said:
Please dont go anywhere scrounger we enjoy your posts and comments. Its extreamly hard.....and it can take a while... but try and ignore the USELESS comments .. you will get them from time to time . :Y
If this post seems odd one of the mods removed the previous two posts. :Y: :Y: :rainbow:

Not a bad payoff for a few nice days down the beach. I've had a bit of a nasty run averaging 1.5 cents per hole lately! All I can do is polish them up and tell my little nephew it's pirate treasure.

The Scrounger said:
Cashed in my non silver silver yesterday,it must of weighed over 3kg.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/12395/1530141968_img_0965.jpg

Here are the numbers -

# 5c x 83
# 10c x 108
# 20c x 86
# 50c x 30

that is some powerful digging taking quite a few months = 15c per hole :lol:

Another easy $50.00 8.(

P.S. it previews upright but loads sideways (again) must be something wrong - here!

Do u just put them in the mass calculating device at bank? I once did that but they just ate my coins and they told me that they cannot check until later at night. I did roughly calculated and I told them. Luckily they deposited some money. Better count before leave home just in case.

Latest posts