GPX5000 For Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tathradj said:
Actually,
For some one who only has 3 post,s
Click the Email icon under the person's you wish to contact Avatar and then ask a question. :Y: :Y: :Y:

So why does Mal1504 have the message option next to his avatar :rolleyes:. Because the message option appears next to his avatar is the only reason I suggested to use that as his option. Spose we learn something every day, not all that appears normal is normal.

RM Outback said:
Tathradj said:
Actually,
Click the Email icon under the person's you wish to contact Avatar and then ask a question. :Y: :Y: :Y:

So why does Mal1504 have the message option next to his avatar :rolleyes:. Because the message option appears next to his avatar is the only reason I suggested to use that as his option. Spose we learn something every day, not all that appears normal is normal.

Mal1504 has joined PA as a Site Supporter (see "S" logo under his profile pic). I think this gives him immediate access to Personal Messages.

Had a brain fart. :8
Heavy Admin job last night.
Sorry about that. 8)
That machine is a bargain. I hope it gives it's owner
many hours of fun and Gold...
Doug

grubstake said:
RM Outback said:
Tathradj said:
Actually,

Mal1504 has joined PA as a Site Supporter (see "S" logo under his profile pic). I think this gives him immediate access to Personal Messages.

Howdy all

Ive had a few PMs about buying the 5000 & have replied to them all .

Sorry for being a party pooper but Im only interested in a COD arrangement locally

Thanks again

Anthony

Anthony,
Call me, xxxxxxxxxx. I will meet your price, no questions. May ask for some education though?

Mal

Sorry Anthony-no private tel no's.

Just PM him your number...

If you need to get your post up, just go comment on a few things or do an intro post.

Also looking for a GPX5000 and this price is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts