GPX5000 For Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Howdy

Putting up my GPX5000 for sale

Has all the std. gear

11 Commander Mono Coil with new skid plate
11 DD Commander Coil - never used
240 V wall charger
12 V car charger
Standard Minelab Harness
User Manual
Coiltek Control Box cover ( been on since day 1 )

Purchased from Coiltek Maryborough - November 2012

Last 3 years used for only about 30 hours .

Extras .....

- Full size Minelab Detector Carry Bag
- NF 17 x 13 Spoked EVO coil ( used only once by me ) purchased second hand from Phase Technical this year .

Price ....... $3950 for the lot ....!! COD

COD - happy to meet , deliver around Melbourne or Golden triangle ( I am in Werribee Vic )

Plenty of photos to come

Copy of original invoice attached .

Cheers

1527819507_b779e8c7-c349-4a0d-8019-31ac3fd3910f.jpg

1527819553_cafb6b14-4acd-4d78-9453-44cac9724b34.jpg

Great detector and price Ant. Cant go wrong with that set up and in amazing condition.

Appreciate the comments from forum members on the machines condition & price .

At the moment I havent advertised it elsewhere

If you havent used or barely used a GPX I would be happy to spend some time assisting with getting started with it .

Thanks

Anthony

I'd go for this....if you had a payment plan, not serious mate, but its a great deal, someone will be very lucky.

I would jump on this ....wrong side of the paddock.....
I am saving for a GPZ....

Good luck with the sale great price ...

Cheers Nanjim
Jim

G'day Anthony,
Not sure if you get the email and messages straight away, I would like to discuss purchase. Having just retired from the Navy (after 39 years); I am looking to change my fortune through a bit (lots) of research and meeting with like minded people and having a ball doing so. So your offer has come at the right time for both of us.

Give me a call to discuss, thanks. ;)

Regards

Mal

XXXXXXXXXX
Edit no priv no's on open forum.
Jaros--use email or PM.

Mal1504 said:
G'day Anthony,
Not sure if you get the email and messages straight away, I would like to discuss purchase. Having just retired from the Navy (after 39 years); I am looking to change my fortune through a bit (lots) of research and meeting with like minded people and having a ball doing so. So your offer has come at the right time for both of us.

Give me a call to discuss, thanks. ;)

Regards

Mal

XXXXXXXXXX
Edit no priv no's on open forum.
Jaros--use email or PM.

Don't worry about email use the private message function by selecting "message" and leave your phone number there :Y:. Ask all the questions you want so when the phone call comes in your getting the answers.

Actually,
For some one who only has 3 post,s
Click the Email icon under the person's you wish to contact Avatar and then ask a question. :Y: :Y: :Y:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts