Another Opal Pendant

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1527754103_34013921_1673620716040988_7179019594537893888_n.jpg
So today I made Another Opal Pendant I'm pleased with this one in the photo you can see a couple of marks on the top of bezzle that are now fixed but apart from that it's not to bad

That piece has got some colour! Doing well mate :Y:

Have you had a go at making a claw setting for a faceted stone yet?

Thanks mate and I have I set a peridot stone in a claw setting on a ring I made but I didn't do a very good job at it I will keep trying though :Y:

Gemhunter said:
I keep forgetting that Im logged into my other account on my phone

Does it matter?.

Nice work :Y: my wife has just started silversmithing so now she's after a piece like yours :Y: not to buy of course.

Cheers RM I guess it may not matter to some people but as the person who made it I get frustrated with little mistakes it's great to hear your wife is having a go its a never ending learning curve and great fun :Y:

Sorry RM I didnt realize what post you were referring to yes unfortunately it dose matter I wasnt aware of the rules when I made the second account

All good Gh :Y: it was a two part post. Regarding PA account I thought you ment you were logged in on a PC and mobile which I have 8) accidentally done in the past :eek:.

Haha no worries and no I got a nee phone when I recently went to visit some family and friends in tassie I created the other account on my new phone to get in touch with a mate s I forgot the password for this account :Y:

Latest posts