Better than having a drone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol yeah that'd be hard stepping out of the chopper onto paydirt and then having to come back to the mobile palace. Most (me included) wouldn't be able to understand how hard it could be.

RM Outback said:
Lol yeah that'd be hard stepping out of the chopper onto paydirt and then having to come back to the mobile palace. Most (me included) wouldn't be able to understand how hard it could be.

Ill' give it a Go, I'm use to Roughing It, lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mackka said:
one of my favourite paintings Bogger, "Down on His Luck". You can and feel his pain as the billy spills over.
Thanks
Mackka
No thank you Mackka ................ never knew what it was called before now :Y: But certainly does express a lot even without clearly seeing his face

No thanks required mate. Painted by Frederick McCubbin in 1889 showing a Gold Prospector contemplating his future after a non-successful try at the fields. This was one of a series of paintings done around that time, most of them were melancholy as these poor buggers left their families to find their fortunes only to find isolation, starvation and depression often resulting in self harm.
Thanks again for your avatar.
Regards
Mackka

Ship of fools said:
All it needs is someone to cook, clean, wash, and fly the chopper! Oh and classify!
Matt T

The chopper I'd be flying myself, as wouldn't give that fun to someone else ;) Reckon if I had the hard earned to buy it then the wages for the personal "valet" to handle the other chores wouldn't be a prob. :D In fact I reckon if you had one, there would be plenty of "mates" that would be happy to come along for the ride and do it for free :eek: :D :D :D :D

Down on his luck is now in the Western Australian Art Gallery, it measures 114.3cm X 152.5cm
These images come from a book of McCubbin's paintings
1527387987_1.jpg

1527387987_2.jpg

Cheers mate and much clearer than the thumb nail I had viewed ................... he does look despondent to say the least :(

Goldchaser1 said:
Ship of fools said:
All it needs is someone to cook, clean, wash, and fly the chopper! Oh and classify!
Matt T

yes yad need 3 french maids,one to cook,one to clean and the third can rub ya back after a big day while the others are busy :p

Just the Three, mmm? There is no way I'd go out there short handed and what about a Barmaid ??

You Blokes just won't Survive unless you start thinking this through properly,,

Amateurs I'm surrounded by Amateurs. :mad:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

J.

Ridge Runner said:
Goldchaser1 said:
Ship of fools said:
Matt T

yes yad need 3 french maids,one to cook,one to clean and the third can rub ya back after a big day while the others are busy :p

Just the Three, mmm? There is no way I'd go out there short handed and what about a Barmaid ??

J.

yeah sorry about that RR forgot the barmaid,then again why go detecting at all,just hang around the bus :)

Goldchaser1 said:
Ridge Runner said:
Goldchaser1 said:
Ship of fools said:
Matt T

J.

yeah sorry about that RR forgot the barmaid,then again why go detecting at all,just hang around the bus :)

That's alright don't do it again, ;)

Why go out there ? Well it's either Go out there and have to put up with Ice Cold Beer, Amazing Sunsets and Air Conditioned Comfort or stay at home and take care of all them little jobs the Mrs has found for you that you have been Avoiding this last few months,

Mmmm, Decisions, decisions, Nup I will have to think about this, No point in being hasty, :Y: :lol: :lol: :lol: