Pulled the trigger on an XP Deus

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pogmahon

Graeme
Reaction score
Hi fellow Deus owners, I've just ordered a Deus with the 11" Black and couldn't help myself and grabbed the HF White Eliptical as well. Looking forward to taking delivery and learning how to drive it. Have been trolling through this XP group and taking note of peoples opinions and ideas.

Finally a shout out to Clegy who i chatted to on the phone earlier in the week prior to my purchase. Thanks, mate for your advice and helping me decide on the configuration of the final package.

Cheers, Graeme.

As above, it's a ripper detector that you won't outgrow. I hope it brings you plenty of finds and a lot of fun. :)

Pogmahon said:
Hi fellow Deus owners, I've just ordered a Deus with the 11" Black and couldn't help myself and grabbed the HF White Eliptical as well. Looking forward to taking delivery and learning how to drive it. Have been trolling through this XP group and taking note of peoples opinions and ideas.

Finally a shout out to Clegy who i chatted to on the phone earlier in the week prior to my purchase. Thanks, mate for your advice and helping me decide on the configuration of the final package.

Cheers, Graeme.

Aaaaa Congratulations! I want one as well but I cannot quite make a decision yet.... :(

Welcome to Wireless Big fella and thanks for the shout out.
Great package you decided on, I think the best combination is the one you have coming.

Nice talking to you on the phone, just take your time learning the machine and remember AUDIO IS KING! with a Deus.

Throw some targets on the ground, wack it on program 9 and learn what everything sounds like. It feels weird in the backyard practising but its way less weirder than doing that in a park. LOL

Enjoy and thanks for choosing an XP Deus Yep it's "Still the fastest" :cool:

Happy Hunting

Clegy

Deus looks much better than Nox though. Very Frenchy!~!~! :D I wish nox was Etrac style shape! I feel control box is too tall because of grip design.

I am definitely Deus believer O:) after watching many of Gary`s Skill School videos and Klugscheisser Dan`s Utube videos!

Maybe I should trade in all of my detectors to Clegy and get one 8) . I am worried as it is happening again( my hoarding habit). I also collect old film cameras and take picture with it. But now I have over 500 cameras everywhere and I do not have not enough time to use all of them. And now metal detecting and also collected older detectors. I think older detector is a so easy and fun to use! I am worried that Deus is like modern digital camera which is sooooo boring to use and I get no satisfaction using them.

Should I pull trigger too? Or I am pulling trigger to myself? O:)

Do It!

caparobertsan said:
Deus looks much better than Nox though. Very Frenchy!~!~! :D I wish nox was Etrac style shape! I feel control box is too tall because of grip design.

I am definitely Deus believer O:) after watching many of Gary`s Skill School videos and Klugscheisser Dan`s Utube videos!

Maybe I should trade in all of my detectors to Clegy and get one 8) . I am worried as it is happening again( my hoarding habit). I also collect old film cameras and take picture with it. But now I have over 500 cameras everywhere and I do not have not enough time to use all of them. And now metal detecting and also collected older detectors. I think older detector is a so easy and fun to use! I am worried that Deus is like modern digital camera which is sooooo boring to use and I get no satisfaction using them.

Dave law said:
Congrats,you wont be sorry! Those round white coils are a absolute killer. Cheers :Y:
Sorry I mis read your first post (eliptical coil) there is a difference. Hope to hear your experiences with the new arrival. Hi. :Y: I should of been wearing my reading glasses not my wine glasses. Cheers.

caparobertsan said:

Should have bought mine when you had the chance, too bad :rolleyes:

Pogmahon said:
Do It!

caparobertsan said:

Aggggga I did it and I got it! I regret I did not do it earlier! Very nice detector and really love the look! I got a 11 inch coil and it is huge! I cannot wait to use it! :D
Thanks Clegy for fast shipping!

Latest posts