Tyger diggers

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking at buying a tyger club or tyger blade to use relic hunting for coins any one better than the other?

I make prospecting shovels which are sold on ebay. High quality and very sharp

1527073626_screenshot_20180523-210506.jpg

1527073627_screenshot_20180523-210424.jpg

I've got stock of the tyger here mate, can go out in today's mail for you.
Also have them packaged with pinpointers and the like.

https:\\detectorist.com.au

That little black number above is a pretty damn good digger too, have the pleasure of owning one and really like it. So Much so it will be in the store soon, another little Aussie manufacturer that is making some pretty cool products.

Happy Hunting Folks

Clegy

I would like to thank everyone for their advice on diggers. I bought a Tyger Blade. Why because I like to support Australian business it has great reviews,its made of Stainless Steal and the owner of Tyger Stainless Steel was helpful and great to deal with.

Don C said:
I would like to thank everyone for their advice on diggers. I bought a Tyger Blade. Why because I like to support Australian business it has great reviews,its made of Stainless Steal and the owner of Tyger Stainless Steel was helpful and great to deal with.

awesome , you will luv it :cool:

I have the Tyger Blade, but I have found it to be too heavy, the grip is very hard and when its wet of muddy, provides little grip. The sheath also came apart quick.

Latest posts