Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all my name is jordon lindley me and my fiance have two children 1yr and 2yrs old. Ive always had a facination with digging for fossils and gemstones. I hope to past down my knowledge to my childen and will be purchasing a gemstone mining claim and will be mining and promoting them. This forum is a great ways for enthusiasts to gather and pick each others brains about the industry.

Well, welcome to the dark side mate! ]:D Haha,...There is a wealth of knowledge for you to pass on to your chiluns here mate. :Y: And don't be self-conscious about asking for help on all of your queries, as may be the case.Don't forget once you rack up 10 posts, the members section will be open to you so post away! :Y: Good luck with your plans and and Ihope your dream is realised. You will no doubt notice the 'poetry section' so look for my and others offerings there and you might like to pass sometime reading some of my short stories in
'A True Story..or Gold in my Veins' ' post. Just type it into the search box and it should pop up for you. Kind regards...reefer...aka...Rossco. :cool:

Latest posts