crystals and large amathist and citrine areas to fossick near sydney

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i want to know where i can find the clearest biggest and best amathists, crystals and other crystals please also were is a good spot to camp to find saphires in barrington tops area?
can you direct me to area to digg and find them just been to inverelle got some gems in frazer creek billabong blue area and went to tinga and found a track outback where tourists dont go on river got heaps of crystals there but not much time to digg. please help. :rainbow: 8)

lol but thanks its like picking through the whole beach looking for your ring trying to find crystal digging areas, some big secret but got inverelle and wee jasper so far ill search to no end to find these places i love it. this is fun. :rainbow:

I had the best fun at a rough time in my life ,at inverelle billabong blue and other creeks with saphires in them ,this whole area and frazers creek itself is jam packed with saphires and red stones also clear as glass green stones it was a medatative and thearapudic area driving around in the bush was magic and heaven to me,I ound tingle area is full o crystals in a secret area that is a little ways away from the main area that the tourist centre sends you to,a lovly old lady pulled me aside and said dont go there go here and showed me, I actually took a map and found my own virgin spot so, I found heaven and was not disapointed.
I love the beautiful mother earth! :rainbow: