ALPHABET GAME

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1532159114_20180721_172928.jpg
I was going to suggest the cap as an X (or 4 of them) but its also sitting on a yonnie.

Sacredsite said:
aussiefarmer said:
Whats a yonnie ? Out of interest

A lump of dirt.

As kids we would yonnie someones roof as payback.

Never heard of a clump of dirt being called a yonnie. When we were kids a yonnie was /is a small rock/stone that had enough weight to it that allowed it to be thrown with some degree of certainty of hitting a target, normally my brothers :lol:.

aussiefarmer said:
Whats a yonnie ? Out of interest
Dude I cant beleive you dont what a yonnie is. Every farm boy knows what a yonnie is surely. :Y:

I thought everyone knew what a yonnie was . Got a imprint of one on my cheek from brother dearest. He got a pine cone to the face in return. We were a bit rough on each other back then but get on ok now. :)

Even us city boys know what a yonnie is ........ use to have a pretty good arm myself. Except for one day when I missed a fellow student and put it through a sports ground window, and got called up before the HeadMaster ..... Lol

Maybe coz Im a gurl and I didnt chuck lumps of dirt around, I made them i to mud pies......
Borrrrrrring I know ??!! :D

Latest posts