1901 Medal Found With Equinox

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, very nice indeed. There has been a few older George/William silvers being found lately on the forum which is good to see. :Y:

Only 4 items but with a big bang :party:

A metal Rising Sun Badge :cool: and that shilling :eek: the lion sitting on the crown,fantastic :)

The Equinox rocks again.

Top stuff :Y:

Hi all, a few more finds from a park in melb, only find thats from beach is brass blob :Y:. Cant believe my luck with the buttons lately, I got another wartime beauty, on the front its marked C & AHS Co. and the obverse is marked JoshStarkley.London.Conduit 23. I was looking for it all over the internet but there only seemed to be the american ones with the eagle.Pretty cool. Also found a 1945 victory medal given to school kids for the passing of WW2.got a florin as well, is it just me or is 1947 the most common florin date? I got 12 out of 37 that are 1947.
284_D3976_C76_F_400_A_B18_E_42908413_CA5_B.jpg

Cheers eve

seems the conduit 23 bit is josh starkey's street address as in 23 conduit street london .
johno

Another top range of stuff there. Love the button! 1947 is the most common year of florin in my collection too, and 44 thrippies turn up pretty often too.

The Scrounger said:
That is one sweet little photo {)

Only one florin :p

Nice :Y:

I no right, I did a beach hunt last w/e but no post on it, couldn't be stuffed hehe 3 florins where gotten one of em a 1931 :D and plenty of cut up coins again.

Wow,I thought that Gary Drayton from Florida had started posting here :lol:

I can completely understand your disappointment,but still a fantastic find none the less and still worth good $$$$ and finders thrills :party:

Better luck next time ;)

Well done :Y:

Latest posts