1901 Medal Found With Equinox

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandta said:
You beauty ! :p
That would have to be the oldest coin on the forum
Hope it cleans up well
Looking forward to seeing the pics :)

Other than Chinese coins I believe my 1680 is one of the oldest... :)

1529845219_1680_coin.jpg

Ship of fools said:
So so jealous!
That is just an awesome find!
You really are doing something very right!?
Matt T

Most if not all of the beaches are sanded in at the moment because of the sandbars this time of the year and the dunes being hit hard by the waves. So its hard to get many targets, might just have to play a bit of a waiting game or go across to the bays when the oceans arent delivering and its not like we can detect in the surf at the surf beaches, way to hard being pounded by the southern ocean.

Cheers eve

Hi members, been out again with the mighty light equinox (I love swinging this thing!). Got onto my first ammunition shell (20mm-mk-2) that is actually quite sizeable, it just about blew me out of the water when I realised what it was!

Got a 1910 sixpence with king Edward II on the back, dont have many featuring him. He looks way more badass than king George V.
Got 4 florins, such easy isolated finds :D
And few more predecimals as well as a hall marked sterling silver item which was made out to the 2nd winner of the JuvenileWaltz?! Go figure haha.
432_D2_D93_60_B8_466_C_9_F28_EA5_BEDE70_A7_E.jpg

Cheers eve0001

7 sweet silvers,you have to be happy with that :party:

I like that little .925 plaque,and what is the go with the 1/4 cut pennies.

Top effort :Y:

The Scrounger said:
7 sweet silvers,you have to be happy with that :party:

I like that little .925 plaque,and what is the go with the 1/4 cut pennies.

Top effort :Y:

Those cut up pennies wash up at a special beach I go to, never got em anywhere else really.

Cheers eve

Good onya eve.... a bonanza for sure 8) :p
:Y: :cool: :Y:
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
O:) O:) O:)
:party: :party: :party:

Latest posts