Coil choice . Again.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all . Well i did what everyone said and got use to my 4500 and the 11"mono coil before a raced out and bought another. The 11" mono found me some good gold and i am very happy with the whole setup . Now i think i am ready for another coil . I can get a new 14 " coiltech elite for a good price but do not no if this would be the right choice. What coil would people suggest for a 4500 to be a good second coil for this machine ? Is the 14 " elite going to work well . And what depth could i expect ?
Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

I run a 4500 with a 14 Elite great combo takes a bit to get use to but it will find gold at a good depth I have found a .13 gm at about 5inch and a 2.33 gm at about 14inch very happy with the set up had no probs with it, another guy who ran this combo was Minelab Gold his threads are well worth a look I have put the link below,The other coil I will be getting would be the Nugget Finder 12 inch Evolution another great combo .PP

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=19429

Latest posts