My finds 2018 by ctxkid

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you look close at the bottom floz you can see a round cleaner shape ;)
sent the photo to my mate with a 6 pence on it and we agreed there was another coin in the hole :eek:
so back he went to look, he rang me to say there is a chirp in the hole, but no solid tid :eek: :eek:
i was at hospital visiting so i said see ya in 10 :cool:
i arrived and went to floz gz and we both agreed there was something in the whole :eek:
upon checking i had missed the thrip 8) 8) 8) 8)
so if i hadn't of spotted the difference while cleaning , would have never of found it
1525331112_wp_20180503_008.jpg

1525330971_wp_20180503_012.jpg

1525330971_wp_20180503_011.jpg

Smoky bandit said:
I'm gonna say it....Always check ya holes :D :Y:
i know this will sound silly , but we both did , even on the return it wasn't a solid signal, both of us were gob smacked that the thrip was there with next to no indication, all i can say is i reckon i was pretty lucky

ktmman said:
So it was an even better spill than you thought, what a day.I'd be digging every iffy signal in that area.
something we have started to do, even before this, digging lots more alu crap , but yep it's paying off

ctxkid said:
Smoky bandit said:
I'm gonna say it....Always check ya holes :D :Y:
i know this will sound silly , but we both did , even on the return it wasn't a solid signal, both of us were gob smacked that the thrip was there with next to no indication, all i can say is i reckon i was pretty lucky
Not silly at all mate..I found a 50c once on the beach... and a thrippy fell out of the scoop as well. I thought it was strange cause there was no tone for the thrip..So waved the coil over it from all directions and still no tone at all :eek:

Sandta said:
Youve been doing very well indeed
Keep it up :p

I like the look of your digging tool
What brand/make is it ?
thanx Sandta :Y:
my digger is a Tyger, made in Queensland and it's a pearla :Y:
the only Aussie made tool :cool:

Latest posts