Equipment needed to start Gold Production SOLO

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fight fight fight fight..... ]:D
nah..... too late... hayu's gone to bed ! :lol:
1522424115_screenshot_2018-03-31-01-33-42.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
throw the popcorn out :p

Jeff Williams has an 'interesting approach' to making videos, but he is experienced with a lot of areas and equipment in the USA. He currently looks to be running a mine that people can work in to learn about the process and have some fun mining, learning and getting some gold to take home.

Personally l would love it if someone did something similar here in Australia, though lm not sure how easy it would be with insurance and health and safety standards in this country. But if someone could get a mine like that running where people could go to learn and get some gold to take home lm sure there would be plenty of us lining up to go.

Matt80 said:
Jeff Williams has an 'interesting approach' to making videos, but he is experienced with a lot of areas and equipment in the USA. He currently looks to be running a mine that people can work in to learn about the process and have some fun mining, learning and getting some gold to take home.

Personally l would love it if someone did something similar here in Australia, though lm not sure how easy it would be with insurance and health and safety standards in this country. But if someone could get a mine like that running where people could go to learn and get some gold to take home lm sure there would be plenty of us lining up to go.

WELL C'MON, LET'S GO!!!!!!!!

madtuna said:
silver said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1522424115_screenshot_2018-03-31-01-33-42.jpg
Ha! No fight from me, tried watching a few of his vids in the past but the silly voices put me right off and take away from what could be good viewing.

At least you gave it a try.
Jeff is like that because he has the GOLD bug real bad. SON!!!!!!!

I tried to watch the video too... but his animated persona was grinding about in my personal space from the get go. So I too could only stand about 10 seconds....
purely from the fact that I would N O T allow any faceasism to intergrate with my subconscious(I think it's just his delivery that's all wrong)... sorry mate, he probly has great content (I wouldn't know) but..... no way ! :|
Can anyone get further in than 10 seconds ? 8)

hAyyoUinAU said:
madtuna said:
silver said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1522424115_screenshot_2018-03-31-01-33-42.jpg
Ha! No fight from me, tried watching a few of his vids in the past but the silly voices put me right off and take away from what could be good viewing.

At least you gave it a try.
Jeff is like that because he has the GOLD bug real bad. SON!!!!!!!
No...hes like that because hes a d!ck. :D

No, he is like that because it appeals to the kids, and its just a bit of fun. No uptight crap with him.
And he wants people interested and to help out anybody who wants to know anything about gold mining or prospecting.

The Characters of Jeff Williams and Slim are truly unique and I give much respect to what he is doing and has done for the gold community.

Funny that, where are the mods when someone is calling Jeff Williams a D!CK on a Gold Prospecting forum. And I was not even asking for opinions about him, it was a video showing all the equipment you need to process dirt, and how it all works. VERY INFORMATIVE.

MADTUNA, remember the saying, if you don't have anything nice to say about people, then don't say it at all.
Why you had to let us all know that you didn't watch the video is beyond my thinking?? Screams something anyway.

:Y: :Y: Thumbs up. There definitely is one d!ck of the day. :Y: :Y:

I think he is trying to appeal to an American audience and loads of these YouTube guys need an angle to stand out. For me personally he grates but some people love his cowboy hillbilly ways. To each there own and he has a very large following, moved on from auto mechanical videos to prospecting. He is an a grade mechanic. Entertainment is his focus thats how these guys make money

HoudiniHarry said:
I think he is trying to appeal to an American audience and loads of these YouTube guys need an angle to stand out. For me personally he grates but some people love his cowboy hillbilly ways. To each there own and he has a very large following, moved on from auto mechanical videos to prospecting. He is an a grade mechanic. Entertainment is his focus thats how these guys make money

He isn't hurting anyone. And he's a genuine all around nice guy.

Mechanics, Geology, Mining, he does it all. Smart cookie. And with a partner like Slim, you can't go wrong. :Y:

This all brings relevance to the topic "Where are all the members?"

Bash away, please. I love hearing other people explaining to me why someone I like is a D!CK or weird. And the cross examinations of others.
The high and mighty and their words will fly.

Time to re evaluate my time on here.

GOOD LUCK

Same few as always too.

I have heard plenty other people on here stopped contributing or left because of this sort of stuff. But like you would care about that either.

HONESTLY>>>WHO CARES IF YOU DIDNT LIKE HIM??????

WHY TELL US?????

This isn't Australia's Got Talent.

GRUMP OLD MEN, Good movie. You must own a copy of it.

Dude youre funny...so we are allowed to have an opinion as long as its the same as yours and positive :D
Go ahead knock yourself out. No more from me on your thread lol

Yeah it's your thread mate.... pump em out !
There'll be an audience, n they can't all be grate hey. :Y:

Latest posts