Rockhounds Nox 800 finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep the old cricket fields are great spots, I look at old images from the air and in some cases around here the cricket pitch itself hasn't moved since the early 1940's. No TV back then so everyone used to go out and watch cricket back then on the weekends.

Nice hunt.

Got out for a hunt today,hit an old hall/sports field.Here's the finds..
1525420887_image.jpg
1525420917_image.jpg
1525420940_image.jpg
1525420962_image.jpg
1525420983_image.jpg

:eek: What da hell 8) another convert :lol:
Seems it's workin RH :eek: Some sweet finds it's gettin 8) :Y:
Sooooo :rolleyes: did you miss all that with the 705 or are they new spots 8)
:cool: :Y:

Hi Rockhound great finds and thanks so much for posting,

Looks like your mate is using a 3030. How would you rate his against your Nox 800 as I'm looking at getting another detector mainly for beach and park.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Cheers :Y:

P.S Quote , And a couple of hunts at my old honey hole....That's not a golf course is it ??? I could use an old club to make it look like I was swinging but secretly digging a hole haha.

Gravity said:

Looks like your mate is using a 3030. How would you rate his against your Nox 800 as I'm looking at getting another detector mainly for beach and park.

P.S Quote , And a couple of hunts at my old honey hole....That's not a golf course is it ??? I could use an old club to make it look like I was swinging but secretly digging a hole haha.
Hey mate :Y: We've never tested the the Nox against the 3030 so I couldn't say.And I've haven't had the Nox at the beach yet so my experience is limited to park/turf hunting which the Nox does very well :Y:
nah not a golfcourse mate it's an old Showground :Y:

Rockhound said:
Gravity said:

Hey mate :Y: We've never tested the the Nox against the 3030 so I couldn't say.And I've haven't had the Nox at the beach yet so my experience is limited to park/turf hunting which the Nox does very well :Y:
nah not a golfcourse mate it's an old Showground :Y:

Thanks for the feed back :Y:

Why not do a test...would love to see or hear first hand experience without favour to each machine, I'm mainly after a beach detector as I'm planning at few trips along the coast, already have a Z but don't want that kind of weight hanging off my arm for a relaxed beach detect...Think the Nox may be just the right machine but little real research on beaches comparing the two.

If you ever get a chance to hit the salt with your mate please share you're experience NOX VS 3030

Cheers

Latest posts