Smokey's Equinox 800 Finds.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldpick said:
Not a bad coin for a sunbaker, still in pretty good condition too. House sites don't often give up their goodies too easily, reckon might be worth another look. ;)
Cheers GP..I think your probably right.
Will give it another go soon :Y: :D

Sandta said:
Smoky bandit said:
Cheers guys
Pretty pathetic compared to the finds on here lately.
But someone once told me you cant have cake and cream with every hunt :Y: :D ;) Though I would swing all day just for that shilling :Y:

Hmmmmm :rolleyes: ;)
Yer mate it was you.lol :D :D :Y:

Hello all.
As I said before all the local spots have been flogged. Yes I have helped flog them. :p ... I have been looking at a local grass carpark for a while so i hit it at 330 am this morning it's right near a road and didn't want to be on show. Was there about 15mins and a car blew a tyre right in front of where I was detecting a young bloke got out and started doin his nut.Smashing the windscreen and kicking the shit out of his rusty beast :eek: :D It took about 10mins for 3 cop cars and a tow truck to arrive. Yellow ...red and blue lights lighting up me and the car park like a crime scene :mad:So thought I'd slip away quietly while I could. Theres a few coins there so back through the week for another cherry pick.
1529709834_img_20180623_37777.jpg

After that bit of excitement thought I'd go back to my old faithful beach..But not much there today.
1529709982_img_20180623_32805.jpg
1529710001_img_20180623_2696.jpg
Should be able to pass this of as a $1 :D :Y: Good luck swingers.

When a sneaky plan doesn't quite come together! You don't usually come across many pillars of society at 3 am but a bit of entertainment none the less! Hope you get a bit of peace to clean that spot up next time.

Great story :lol: you could never guess that was going to happen.

Good to see that you found enough to inspire another earlier morning visit.

Try behaving yourself this time.

Good effort (and silver) :Y:

The Scrounger said:
Sorry for your loss :( but still a buzz and it looks cool.

Nice goldies too,you'll be back.

Top effort :Y:
Cheers Scrounger
Yes I'll be back.Hope to spend a few hours there soon.Need to build up the Goldie jar. :Y: :D

Latest posts