Smokey's Equinox 800 Finds.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Biggest Kev said:
Not many finds :eek: yeah right looks like a good mornings work where I'm from, well done :Y:

Cheers
Kev
Haha ...yer sorry mate..Ment to say not many good finds..That's just the keepers. I didn't bother showing the bucket full of junk :D :Y:

ktmman said:
Still good enough to get you back there after the rains come for a better look.
Yes mate a lot of signals in the hard packed ground..Will definitely head back for a longer look next time..Most of those BB'S were 8 inches but a couple of the pennies were only 2 inches down.Glad I at least got one silver :Y:

Cleaned up better than expected :Y:
1523679599_img_20180414_3966.jpg

Great going Smokey... I got the 1942d thrippy that goes with your Sixer(just this mornin) :p
:Y: :cool: :Y:

Morning Gents
Gave that new spot a go this morning. Swung the nox till the battery went flat at least 4hrs.I was hoping it would last a bit longer than that.Not many finds and probs not going back there as there's to much river wash over the whole area, at least a foot in the shallower areas so all the good coins are to deep..That's the conclusion I've come to anyway..All the coins are on, or just under the clay layer but as I said that's at least a foot under the compacted river wash.Ya need a shovel but that's not a good look so on to the next area :Y: Heres the finds
1524352675_img_20180422_18207.jpg
Thought this was going to be good until I seen the paint :N: :D
1524352726_img_20180422_12203.jpg
Wonder how Nellys going :D
1524352769_img_20180422_6400.jpg
1524356300_img_20180422_28226.jpg
See ya next hunt :Y:

Only 4 hours from full to flat is not right Smokey. This weekend I would have used my Nox for 4-5 hours and it still says full charge. Nice looking spot by the way, shame the coins are too deep to snag.

ktmman said:
Only 4 hours from full to flat is not right Smokey. This weekend I would have used my Nox for 4-5 hours and it still says full charge. Nice looking spot by the way, shame the coins are too deep to snag.
Didn't think it sounded right mate..Didn't use the back light either this time .Will time it next hunt.Cheers mate. :Y:

Latest posts