Smokey's Equinox 800 Finds.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys
Got out for a swing before the sun came up .
Thought I'd give a little park next to a local beach another go as spots are running thin in my area and i didn't really have anywhere else to go...
I've done this park twice before and got a few pre Dec but today I decided I'm also going to dig the numbers that dont match a coin ID, hence all the Junk found. :awful: I worked the usual areas for an hour but found that all the coins were along the borders of the park.
Good fun morning.
1555713464_img_20190420_21477.jpg

Four silver's is better than three. :playful: :Y:
1555713513_img_20190420_11644.jpg

Cheers Guys :beer: :beer:

Nice hunt :Y: . Just curious, did any of the predecs actually come up with different numbers? Or were the different numbers all junk?

ChrisD said:
Nice hunt :Y: . Just curious, did any of the predecs actually come up with different numbers? Or were the different numbers all junk?
Different numbers were all junk mate. :Y:
The discrimination is very accurate on the Nox imo.

Smoky bandit said:
ChrisD said:

I agree, I dont think I miss much hunting the way I do, but nice to get another opinion. Rlelic hunting and older sites are the obvious exceptions where its dig it all.

ChrisD said:
Smoky bandit said:
ChrisD said:

I agree, I dont think I miss much hunting the way I do, but nice to get another opinion. Rlelic hunting and older sites are the obvious exceptions where its dig it all.
That's how I hunt as well mate :Y: :beer:

Latest posts