Eldorado - water level

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beagleboy

Milan
Reaction score
G'day ladies and gents,

Would any of you locals tell me what is the water situation at Reedy creek? I am planning a visit at easter. Thank you in advance.

Hi Beagleboy

The water is low and there is little flow. There is enough to pan in. However we are expecting our first rain for months over the weekend and with any luck some will fall over the Reedy Creek catchment.

Araluen

Thank you Araluen. In that case I will bring some extra hose for the banker. Let me know if you in the area over Easter. We can catch up for a frothy.

Love to. Just be aware that there is also a large festival in Beechworth over Easter so there may be a lot of people there. This is the Golden Horseshoe www.beechworthgoldenhorseshoes.com.au/. We will be doing the festival on Saturday, but may be available the other days. Let me know.

Araluen

We will be there until Monday so we can definitely catch up. I think the ladies might visit the festival. They went last time it was on and it was busy.

1522735348_img_3244.jpg

Here are few specks I managed to rescue from Reedy creek. Thanks for coming around Araluen, it was nice to catch up. You are a wealth of information and a nice bloke on top of that. My mates kids got a crash course in prospecting from you. I think you may have given them the gold fever. :)

Latest posts