What else can go right?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It seems that a lot of blessings have been coming my way lately. I don't understand why and will certainly not complain.
I took Bridget out to dinner tonight and asked her to marry me. That foolish woman said yes. I am so overwhelmed these past few days. Never in my life have I thought that my life could be so good with such great people in it. Thank You to each and everyone of you for your hospitality and understand for Me, a poor Yank. A Yank that is allowed to live and hopefully die in this great country , 3rd rock from the Sun.

Congratulations Bridget and Patrick :Y: great news, hey Paddy you won't forget this birthday week the birthday that keeps on giving.

Patrick1 said:
It seems that a lot of blessings have been coming my way lately. I don't understand why and will certainly not complain.
I took Bridget out to dinner tonight and asked her to marry me. That foolish woman said yes. I am so overwhelmed these past few days. Never in my life have I thought that my life could be so good with such great people in it. Thank You to each and everyone of you for your hospitality and understand for Me, a poor Yank. A Yank that is allowed to live and hopefully die in this great country , 3rd rock from the Sun.

A famous Irishman once said "Who, being loved, is poor?"

Congratulations you two lovebirds. Delighted for you both, what a few days! I expect to log in tomorrow and see a new thread from Patrick stating that you've both won Tatts lotto and that you tripped over the welcome strangers bigger brother on the way to collect it.

May you both share a lifetime of happy and fruitful years together.

I owe Patrick one for a very unflattering photo he took of me.
Wedding is in Canberra, Hmmmmmm
He is getting married. Uh Haaa.
I know a lot of people in Canberra.
All of them are Tech Heads.
I wonder.... ]:D
Nahhh I could not do it.
I will catch him out some where else. LOL
All the best Patrick.
Could not have happened to a better bloke.

diggit said:
Patrick1 said:

A famous Irishman once said "Who, being loved, is poor?"

Congratulations you two lovebirds. Delighted for you both, what a few days! I expect to log in tomorrow and see a new thread from Patrick stating that you've both won Tatts lotto and that you tripped over the welcome strangers bigger brother on the way to collect it.

May you both share a lifetime of happy and fruitful years together.
ANYTHING seems possible this week.

Latest posts