Hi

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My hubby is a mad keen detector, and we've just ordered a new equinox 800, so I am super excited about looking for relics etc. The excitement of finding small bits of gold with our sdc is amazing and I can't wait to find cool stuff, especially as I am a history teacher!!

Welcome aboard MrsBj :Y: all the best with your new purchase. And while your making that cuppa Bjay make one for the Mr's to enjoy while she does some research.

Im not helping her as I know completely nothing about looking for bits and pieces so its up to her to learn it and then maybe teach me a thing or two. We have heaps of old farm houses around here,enough to last a lifetime so should be interesting.

MrsBJ said:
My hubby is a mad keen detector, and we've just ordered a new equinox 800, so I am super excited about looking for relics etc. The excitement of finding small bits of gold with our sdc is amazing and I can't wait to find cool stuff, especially as I am a history teacher!!

But who gets what machine?

Welcome :Y:

Cheers

Doug

Once she learns how to use it I may have some trouble on my hands. Shall we go looking for gold. No I want to stay at home looking for old bits and pieces.
Interesting times ahead, hoping the gold lure is to much :)

Hey MrsBJ,
Took you long enough to join us. WELCOME
I bet that if you use your new detector under your deck you'll have a very good chance of picking up a bit or two that some poor "old timer" may have left ya.

Latest posts