GPX 4500 and EVO 17 x 13

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacchus

Rick
Reaction score
Purchased new from CWPS November 2016 for a trip West which never eventuated. Machine has been used for no more than 25 hrs in total , is in as new condition with 20 + months Minelab warranty remaining. All original packaging and invoices , location Goolwa South Australia or can be posted anywhere in Australia for additional $60.

Original Minelab DD coil ( new , never used or fitted )
Original Minelab mono coil ( new , never used or fitted )
Original Minelab harness and battery pack ( new , never used as I used a backpack )
GPX 4500 D and D cover
Gpx 4500 cable guard

Nugget Finder Evolution Spoke 17 x 13 (with normal scratches for 25 hrs use )

$1000 off current replacement price of package . $3200

1521005347_img_1335.jpg

1521005430_img_1336.jpg

1521005482_img_1337.jpg

1521005531_img_1338.jpg

1521005582_img_1339.jpg

1521005656_img_1340.jpg

1521005716_img_1341.jpg

1521005773_img_1342.jpg

1521005855_img_1343.jpg

Good Morning Baccus
Is the described equipment still available.
Phone me xxxxxxxxxx or PM your PH no and I will call you.
Sorry i cant PM you just new here.
Regards
Geoff.

Mod Edit.
Sorry, No Phone numbers displayed.
You can use the "Email " function
to the left.

Mustard said:
Good Morning Baccus
Is the described equipment still available.
Phone me xxxxxxxxxxxx or PM your PH no and I will call you.
Sorry i cant PM you just new here.
Regards
Geoff.

Use the email option or get busy with posting as for now email is your best friend.

G'day Mustard

Had one member wanting me to post first and they pay later which is not an option so as at this morning yes is still for sale.

Have emailed you my number.

Thanks for interest

Bacchus said:
G'day Mustard

Had one member wanting me to post first and they pay later which is not an option so as at this morning yes is still for sale.

Have emailed you my number.

Thanks for interest

Hello
Got your phone No.. thanks. Would only be interested in a visual/hands on sale. Let me think further on the journey aspect, I did have the trip sorted but forgot an appointment.
I will get back to you one way or other. Regards geoff

No worries Geoff would much prefer inspection and pick up rather than post if it can be arranged . Also happy for anyone to look at on your behalf in Adel

Cheers

send it COD at the post office Thats how I got mine from NT he cant get it till its paid for and you get it back if he didn't just a thought .PP

Thats exactly what i wanted to do,you dont get the package until its paid for good luck with the sale

Cheers PP and apologies Lozza I was unaware of that possibility. I thought you meant pick up from post office and then send money order at your discretion, my mistake . Anyway if anyone interested happy to post as COD arrangement with post office on forwarding funds on pick up.

Cheers

Ok Bacchus lets have another go at this.You Post the Decector to the Post office here in Cairns once it has arrived I give the Post Office $3000.00 plus postage,once they have the money then I get the detector they then forward the money to you. Is that a deal. PS apology accepted cheers Lozza

Status
Not open for further replies.