And now! Introducing.. The one, the only.... Pezzi Prospector! Woooo

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks jaros, and yes persistence pays but sounds like your nugget sniffing cockerspaniel would give an advantage ;)

Well you gunna fit in aye.... right from the get go :lol:

Hi Pezzi and welcome.
You will have more luck finding gold in Victoria than South Australia.
Can you tell us a bit more about yourself and roughly what area do you live ?
If we we know what area you are in there maybe some prospecting areas we can point you to.

silver said:
Well you gunna fit in aye.... right from the get go :lol:
It's not always about fitting in but being able to stand up and out :Y:

And to answer Wishfall:
Myself and my partner started prospecting about 2years ago. He is the main enthusiast! Started with coins and relic with a 750 and about a year ago he bought an sdc when he realised with a bit of hard work he could become a true pirate and dig for gold. We did a 6 month trip up to QLD and did the Gilberton area for a month after buying a gpz. We decided we like the life style and our now set to head to WA in 3 months. With his upgrade the sdc is now mine! Mwaha
LEONORA here we come :)

1520477515_65.jpg

G'day Pezzi welcome to PA get 10 post's up and the members section will show up for you to join in there as well.

Welcome Pezzy, same, same for me, Vic gal :lol: now and born in S.A. Berri Riverland, lived there for 29 years, which part of SA are you from?

Anolphart
I do believe you need to keep calm and step away from photo shop. It's time for a dig I think :D
1520488069_images.jpg

And flowerpot, I was born in Whyalla. Lived there for 14years. The town doesn't make the people so don't hold it against me lol ]:D

Latest posts