Hello from Tasmania

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls, I just registered and thought I would say hello. My name is David and I prospect in Tasmania. I like to snipe and crevice. I have been putting movies on YouTube for the last 3 months showing what I have been up to. Before that I was very much a hermit but have decided to get a bit more sociable. Kind regards David

1519953540_18.jpg

Welcome mate but I fear your stay will be short. 49 posts in very quick time and every one promoting you youtube channel.
Please see the rule below and check your messages.

Rules said:
Posts which appear to have been made with the sole intention of advertising or self promotion will be removed without notice

You have made hours of work for thee admin team deleting all those posts.

Sorry guys, I can honestly say that I did not realize I was doing anything wrong putting so many videos on. I was debating whether to put one on every now and then or just put the whole season on. I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused. Kind regards David

Gday david
I have been watching your vids on youtube and enjoy them :Y:

I have seen other youtubers post their vids on this site under the one thread and add them all there as they go.
Would that be ok by the mods?

Keep up the good work david, im sure you have plenty of knowledge about gold to share

TASMANIA GOLD RUSH said:
Sorry guys, I can honestly say that I did not realize I was doing anything wrong putting so many videos on. I was debating whether to put one on every now and then or just put the whole season on. I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused. Kind regards David

No worries David. We all make mistakes. I have replied to you message. We may look at moving them all into one topic just to keep the place a bit tidy and make it easier for everyone to find them. I will talk to the other Mods and get a consensus.

Hi Hippy Prospecting, I do not know how much knowledge I have to share as I am still very much learning. I do not make my videos to promote myself I put them on as i want to spread a message throughout the prospecting community to help and share with others. I hope the moderators watch the videos before they kick me off so they can see it is nothing to do with self promotion but a message of acceptance and tolerance towards others. Kind regards David

Hi HippyProspecting I felt like maybe I was putting too many videos on and giving my subscribers the Shi%s. I would like to get a bit of footage sniping for my next video as even I like watching gold being found underwater even if it was me who found it. I was watching some old sniping footage the other day and seen a nice chunk of gold on the screen. I could not bloody believe I did not see it when I was taking the footage. I am hanging out to do some Hookah diving as well. Kind regards David

David, you're very welcome here no matter how many videos you post.
I've heard they're great so my next action is to watch them all :Y:
As for your bipolar, have a read here. One of the things that attracts many of us to PA is that although we may be different/disadvantaged in some way, we love this hobby and support each other. You'll be astonished by the mateships (inc the lassies) that have developed on this forum. Check out this thread and you'll know that you're with the right group of folks:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=18435
Stay with us mate.
Cheers
BW

Yeah, David is nice guy.
I am pretty sure he made an honest mistake with all the video posts.

Hurry up and get the SDC 2300 David. I want to see you find a bid nugget. :)

Good luck mate.

Rick :Y:

I just had a quick look at one of your vids and it looks entertaining.The location look pretty cool in the clip I saw,hope your on the gold.
Well Ill find that out when I watch the rest right!
Good one mate :Y: