Ramjet's XP Deus finds.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic finds RJ, keep em coming..... :) I am on my way to the car half in and half out going for a dig....lol I think seeing all of these threads has sparked new life into me and I've been working too much anyway with no play time.... Well done mate...

:) :Y: :)

Well I sold the boat anchor, aka CTX, yesterday. :D The guy who bought it lived a couple of hours away in a place I have been wanting to detect so I delivered it to him and we went out for a swing.
Very happy with the 1872 shilling.

1529023554_a1.jpg

1529023554_bsixpence.jpg

1529023554_c1872shilling.jpg

1529023555_eyelets..jpg

nice hunt !

i found lots of those eyelets on sundee, didn't come south to deliver did you ??

an hey sad to hear you have settled for second best 8) :brokenh: ..........

:p :lol: :lol:

ctxkid said:
nice hunt !

i found lots of those eyelets on sundee, didn't come south to deliver did you ??

an hey sad to hear you have settled for second best 8) :brokenh: ..........

:p :lol: :lol:

I didn't settle for anything. I have used both machines and the CTX just isn't the detector for me. I chose the best... for me. The CTX never found anything the Deus missed. Don't knock it if ya haven't used it. :D ;) :p

Ramjet said:
I didn't settle for anything. I have used both machines and the CTX just isn't the detector for me. I chose the best... for me. The CTX never found anything the Deus missed. Don't knock it if ya haven't used it. :D ;) :p
cool as mate , ya still bite well 8)
but yes i have used one and i don't like it ;) each to their own :cool:

That shilling would make a nice watch face (maybe) 8)
or a big ring face with a nice dark cabbed opal in the worn away centre. :D
or a point scoring pendant with a big cut stone centre for Mrs RJ :p

:Y: :cool: :Y:

silver said:
That shilling would make a nice watch face (maybe) 8)
or a big ring face with a nice dark cabbed opal in the worn away centre. :D
or a point scoring pendant with a big cut stone centre for Mrs RJ :p

:Y: :cool: :Y:

Mrs RJ has expensive tastes... only wears gold. :D

Yay, great to see you back at it again RJ. Can't help but feel like something was missing from the forum with your absence, same with Rocket.

Good to see an old copper straight up and T.J. helping out. :Y:

About time he gets his backside into gear ;). Winter will be on its way soon (already here in SE of SA), and hopefully we will see more members out and about with softer ground conditions and less snakes. :D

Latest posts