Sell Minelab Gold Monster 1000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay marksman have u got a 19 ,, coil for a7000 on ebay going under the name 7 marksman 7 ???

MsBugat007 said:
I have just bought gold monster 1000 , not a bad machine but I'm yet to find gold ?
I was not lucky, I found only coins and a lot of garbage, maybe I was looking in the wrong places. My journey is ending.

I looked at the cost on eBay, ready to sell for $ 650. I can come to Melbourne or Geelong, but no further.

can you pm me serial number and details of machine ? Preferably picture of serial number with a $5 note ? If it's authentic we can talk dollars and I have a mate in ballarat where you can drop it all of at. Realise time is running short so will have to move on it
Cheers

Photo
C5k3WpB.jpg

k2DmRY0.jpg

u0yCQZt.jpg

oXNAouD.jpg

4RziOy7.jpg

p1OWtmp.jpg

Ok will pass on monster as won't be suitable for my requirements. Any one else looking could pay you and it could be dropped at my friends in Ballarat if that helps anyone ?
If you wish to drop sluice to address I gave in pm will purchase that as said ? :Y:

Stay in touch with us all when you get home garridge :Y:

garridge said:
Sold! Please closed topic. Good forum

Thanks Garridge! Great meeting you, and best of luck with your future endeavours. Have a good flight back to Moscow. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts