Sell Minelab Gold Monster 1000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling almost new metal detector Minelab Gold Montster 1000 was used only 28 days in Australia, Victoria. Full equipment, 2 coils, headphones, battery, unit for finger batteries, chargers, scoop. The detector is not fake! I want for him $ 850 Or offer your price.

As a bonus, give 1 large pickax and 1 small + small shovel

Offer is valid until February 23.

I'm in Melbourne.

Photo
qQbPr8Z.jpg

My email

Sorry but no email addresses in the forum, thanks, please use the PM function

Wishfull said:
Mmm sometings berry odd here. Might be just me getting skeptical these days.

Agree, as all entries on one day, asking if can use a dredge but has to leave in 3 days. I would want to see, touch and feel anything before buying, but if genuine could be of use to someone. Could be a language difficulties, but buyer beware.

Rob P.

silver said:
garridge said:
The detector is not fake! I want for him $ 850 Or offer your price

Dunno..... but he says it's not fake. 8)
I bought it from an official Minelab dealer, wrote this for information. I know that there are a lot of fakes Minelab.
I apologize for my English, I use Google Translate

PabloP said:
Wishfull said:
Mmm sometings berry odd here. Might be just me getting skeptical these days.

Agree, as all entries on one day, asking if can use a dredge but has to leave in 3 days. I would want to see, touch and feel anything before buying, but if genuine could be of use to someone. Could be a language difficulties, but buyer beware.

Rob P.
My quest for gold is over, I came to Melbourne, I want to enjoy the ocean. All my messages in one day, because according to the Rules of the forum you need 10 messages before creating a topic in the Sale section. Come, check, test, everything works. If I do not sell it in Australia, then I'll have to stuff it into my suitcase and take it to Russia. Sorry for my English.

Russia would have lots of really good old finds to use it on :D

silver said:
In Russia it is forbidden to seek gold! Even if you find a nugget you need to put it back, if you put it in your pocket, then this is a crime, 7-10 years in prison. There is a lot of gold in Russia, but you can not legally look for it.

garridge said:
silver said:
In Russia it is forbidden to seek gold! Even if you find a nugget you need to put it back, if you put it in your pocket, then this is a crime, 7-10 years in prison. There is a lot of gold in Russia, but you can not legally look for it.
How did you do with it while you used it out here ?

silver said:
garridge said:
silver said:
How did you do with it while you used it out here ?

I use it only here. I bought it specially for this trip.

The new and final price is $ 750, :Y: until Friday to 6 pm, I will be in Ballarat, from February 24 to February 25 until 4 PM, I will be at Tulamarin airport.

I have just bought gold monster 1000 , not a bad machine but I'm yet to find gold ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts