Selling sluice

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello. I'm from Russia, Moscow.
I came to Australia, to look for gold. My trip ends on February 23, I would like to sell my sluice. I used it only 3 times. I bought it in a shop for miners in Ballarat for $ 118, I want to sell for $ 80

As an add-on I will give almost a new shovel of white color.

I'm in Melbourne right now.

Photo

3naHSzI.jpg

Danny13 said:
Gooday Garridge, you came all the way from Russia to find gold . Hope you found some?
Unfortunately not, only a few coins, and a little golden flat. It was a great adventure and a journey.

My email ********

Sorry but no email addresses in the forum, thanks, please use the PM function

The new and final price is $ 60, until Friday to 6 pm, I will be in Ballarat, from February 24 to February 25 until 4 PM, I will be at Tulamarin airport.

Does not anyone really need a new sluice for 50% of the cost? He does not fit into my suitcase :D 2 shovels big and small as a gift!

Can you post to Sydney, happy to post 1g of Hill End NSW, subgram nuggets in exchange ?

Or if you know anyone coming to Sydney, i can exchange cash at their leisure.

Mr Russia .................. consider sold .......................... will pm an address in Ballarat and if you drop there cash waiting. Ask for Greg re bogger.
It's a business. I'm at the opposite end of the country at the moment but it's all organised just waiting on you to get back to me and done deal ?

:Y:

Occasional_panner said:
I'll grab it if you are close enough to me to pick up.
I am in croydon vic.
Didn't you read this mate?
I do believe that I was the first one to say "I'll take it"

Occasional_panner said:
Occasional_panner said:
I'll grab it if you are close enough to me to pick up.
I am in croydon vic.
Didn't you read this mate?
I do believe that I was the first one to say "I'll take it"

OP ..................... Croydons a long way from Ballarat ? I know it well as have a house in Bayswater Rd Croydon Sth :Y:
But no big deal as happy to let you have it ................... I already have a sluicy and really was just helping the guy out a bit :) it's still in Ballarat for now.
For that matter anyone else that wants it same same ................... I don't even use the one I already have :rolleyes:
Just let me know ? Same price as paid .................. no profit involved :Y:
The matting looks better than whats in the sluicy actually but no riffles. Interesting the differences in the two which would perform better ?
Cheers

1519376320_sluicy.jpg

I have one of Dustin's 6" for when the water is low or I'm hiking in, I really enjoy it. Works a treat, thankfully needs far less water than the larger sized dream mat cell.
I would have certainly snatched up this one if it was feasible, would have been awkward dealing with posting/courier etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts