Wooden Handles for Minelab 4500/5000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all just wondering if anyone has bought a Solid Swinger handle and what they think of them I ma just looking for feed back as I make them and would like to know your thoughts .PP

1517474389_1495452317_028.jpg
1517474405_1495452404_031.jpg

Thought you might want a look at them .PP

Pirate pete said:
$80 plus post

Thanks PP I'll keep it in mind. Once the change over happens is it possible to alternate back to the original in the case of breakage or want.

Ya RM you just put your balance button back in you original no Probs and By the way you will not brake one of my handles it a one piece construction and it a hard wood so hence the name Solid Swinger LOL.PP

Hi all just thought I would like to show you Ozziesau new handle this is the one we made for him as he has a tricky wrist and when holding his detector his wrist was at about 45 degrees with a more upright grip we feel will help and hopefully allow Ozzie to detect for longer without the strain on the wrist.The link below shows the handle on the machine and are the last ones shown .PP

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=21800

PP Can you make a handle to go between this one and the detector box to hold a mobile phone etc . I can send a sketch if needed. tks Razzle .

Moons said:
How do I purchase one of these please .

Use the EMAIL option until you rack up your 10 posts after that the private message function will be available.