Excalibur 800 / 1000 / II Replacement pots/switched now available

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngerManagement

Repairs + X-pointers
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
To all those Excalibur 800 / 1000 / II users who are looking to replace a faulty / suss pot OR to do a Major service...

I now have a stock of the Pots/Switches that will allow you to do a direct swap out/changeover.

I am aware that there is only one other pot available from a USA company; but the shaft is the wrong size and you have to get an adapter made up and fit it to that pot. OBN has the tools and skills to modify as and when he needs...

I am offering an almost 100% direct swap out pot. For many reasons, there are some minor differences but it is all about a tad of care when aligning to pot in position... The Switch contacts are slightly off set; MINOR but I have to advise everyone so that they are aware that the switches/pots are not a ML product.

The pots for Volume and Discrimination also come with the switch... While it is not used, I do find that having the tactile click means I know when the pot is in the home position...

Due to so many different selling platforms and that these items have not been available; I am still working on what might be the best platform; such that Excalibur users from around the world can obtain. And I can track buyers and follow up on any feedback. Thus at this stage it may be that I have to use scam bay and build in the charges/fees.

I will be looking at trying to offer some sliding discounts and POSTAGE costs. As most of you will be aware, postage within in Australia is bad enough... But once you go international it can get messy and expensive.

A: At this stage $23.50 a pot and buyer pays postage
B: 2 x 100K and 1 x 10k for $70 and I will cover Au postage
C: 3 x 100K and 2 x 10 K $105 and I will cover Au postage

Pricing for quantities greater than 5 = subject to numbers..

PA member, can contact me with any questions and I may be able to offer a tad better on costs; but only a tad for many reasons...

1517142222_2018-01-28_12.30.42_medium.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts