Clubs in the Cairns/Tablelands

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day all

Have just brought my first detector and would be interested in joining a club in the Cairns/Tablelands area. Can anyone shed some light on clubs in this area.

Cheers Stormy

About 1pm mate. (you will need 10 posts up before you can see the members section of the forum.)

Hi I'm new to metal detecting and want to meet up with other people going to sites around the cairns atherton region. I live in Kuranda and have a brother coming over who is a very experienced detectorist in the UK. I want him to experience the Australian anvironemt and meet up with some like minded avid metal detector people. Where do you meet and when is the next meeting? Thanks

Sue

Mrsvan560 said:
Hi I'm new to metal detecting and want to meet up with other people going to sites around the cairns atherton region. I live in Kuranda and have a brother coming over who is a very experienced detectorist in the UK. I want him to experience the Australian anvironemt and meet up with some like minded avid metal detector people. Where do you meet and when is the next meeting? Thanks

Sue
Usually at the Red Beret in Redlynch (though not set in stone!) and meet up about every couple of months, not really a fixed regular thing, it's very 'relaxed'! Keep an eye on the 'Meet up' section, or maybe 'The Green Wanderer' or 'Simmo' can help you if you 'PM' them, one or the other is usually the 'instigator' of the next meet up.

That's great thanks for that. Could I ask how I can pm them? Sorry I'm totally new to this medium of conversing! Lol

Latest posts