Sidney auction 4x4 Sprinter

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2004 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 313 CDI SWB 4D LCV pl
Item location: Moorebank, Sydney, New South Wales

1516867534_51838511o_1.jpg

With only under 30,000 kms and 4x4

1516867864_518385110o.jpg

Manheim auctions end 29/1/18

Not many of these around, would make a good project

Cheers

David

What a great vehicle !! its got B/Bar, winch, suspension seat and who knows what else. If I was heading bush and wanted to be self contained, I would jump at this baby.
I could grow my hair and have a pony tail and look the part too he he. :Y: ]:D

GT :)

Rockhunter62 said:
HeadsUp said:
Anyone know what colour scheme that was painted for ?

Awesome wagon .

Needs a lift kit and some mud tyres .

Ambulance spec ...it would have the best of everything .

I'd have a guess and say Army.

Cheers

Doug

I have seen many army ambos they are painted in the same camo green as all the other army warfighter toys.

That one is different paint so I wondered if it was specced up for Timor , Fiji or some other foreign posting ?

28,000 k on the clock is yummo country.

The same chassis is available in 4 x4 utes and are popular on some mine sites for a service vehicle with better payload than the average 4x4 Ute.

Mackka said:
Hey HU, is a 30% premium normal? It does look the business.
Mackka

Nope.

10 - 15 % is average to the buyer , and for vehicle auctions it can be 10% for the first 10-20,000 then 2.5-5% for the increments above that.

Depends on the auctioneer , they all list prems on their websites but that one might have more than one set of fingers in the pie.

Dunno why.

HeadsUp said:
Mackka said:
Hey HU, is a 30% premium normal? It does look the business.
Mackka

Nope.

10 - 15 % is average to the buyer , and for vehicle auctions it can be 10% for the first 10-20,000 then 2.5-5% for the increments above that.

Depends on the auctioneer , they all list prems on their websites but that one might have more than one set of fingers in the pie.

Dunno why.

The listing page has a reference to cox automotive who may own all of the vehicles listed , they all have high starting bids which usually scares bidders away , if an auction starts from a zero price the end value is often higher than those high starting bids a vendor might request .

I noticed that Manheims also state a maximum premium of $625 for that lot too which is just wacky.

Manheims are / were owned by a German company and from what I have seen over the years I wouldnt be surprised if they went bust , closed their doors or got taken over by a rival.