Beepin' and Vapin'

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good on ya bazza, well done mate.

Most of the current research that has been coming out says vaping is the much safer way to go!

But as stated by a few members, we don't know the long term effects. Maybe there is some, maybe there isn't.

Everyone should make their own informed decision to put down the cigs and pick up a vape!

Obviously, I'm on team vape. I've seen many friends get off the cigarettes using it. And everyone says the same things:

It's easy to quit once you've got your head around everything,
Much cheaper than cigarettes,
They physically feel better, they don't get out of breath anymore etc

DetectingSA said:
Good on ya bazza, well done mate.

Most of the current research that has been coming out says vaping is the much safer way to go!

But as stated by a few members, we don't know the long term effects. Maybe there is some, maybe there isn't.

Everyone should make their own informed decision to put down the cigs and pick up a vape!

Obviously, I'm on team vape. I've seen many friends get off the cigarettes using it. And everyone says the same things:

It's easy to quit once you've got your head around everything,
Much cheaper than cigarettes,
They physically feel better, they don't get out of breath anymore etc

Yes agreed, and the price - about $12 a week.

Oh and I bought a sdc 2300 with the money I saved

bazza2210 said:
Oh and I bought a sdc 2300 with the money I saved

ummm ...run that by me again, I think you meant that you bought an SDC2300 with the money you didn't spend on fags, as you have not saved anything. :lol:

sorry mate, I just couldn't resist that one, that was gold (found by a Deus) :lol: :lol:

Treated myself to a nice new vape yesterday, she's a beaut - love the Lamborghini green :cool:

1520678877_img_3838.jpg

I was getting annoyed at my last vape I've had for about 9 months, she was abit too big and bulky

Nice vape detectingSA. Are you running that sub ohm?

I used vaping as a quitting aid a couple of years ago and it worked a treat.

I had a basic ego battery and evod clearamizer that i rebuilt the coil for every couple of weeks. I also mixed the nic and flavouring myself.
I saved a stack of $ at the time and was reduceing the nicotine content every couple of weeks until i was down to 0mg. then quit vaping.

I would recomend it for any smoker that wants to quit but are finding it difficult with other methods.

Hahaha
I did notice i copped more flack from my smoking mates than from my non smoking mates when i was vaping.

no nothing about this caper but would like to . what is the go with the wattage . looks like that one you just bought is 220 watt . what the heck to buy to start off with ??????

Gday texta, I havent commented on this topic yet as Ive only just bought my first vape in an attempt to ditch the ciggies. I bought it from this mob:

https://www.vapoureyes.co.nz/

Heaps of info etc and I paid express post and had all my goodies within 4 days.
Lots to learn, but so far am very happy with how its going.
Cheers,
Billy.

My son got me the the T20S from Innokin in NZ..

Takes a while to change the physical habit...

But mix my vape fluid so that I still get that old tobacco flavour with a hint of what ever is going :)

4 weeks now and still tempted but the real stuff but NOT buying any... I am an addict and have to watch my self :)

Slowly cutting back on the nicotine and while some may say it is not proven... At my age; it will not matter and the less other chemicals I inhale the better I will be... AND my wife still hates it BUT is 110% happy with the improved lack of smells on me and my clothing.

So that is worth it alone..

AngerManagement said:
My son got me the the T20S from Innokin in NZ..

Takes a while to change the physical habit...

But mix my vape fluid so that I still get that old tobacco flavour with a hint of what ever is going :)

4 weeks now and still tempted but the real stuff but NOT buying any... I am an addict and have to watch my self :)

Slowly cutting back on the nicotine and while some may say it is not proven... At my age; it will not matter and the less other chemicals I inhale the better I will be... AND my wife still hates it BUT is 110% happy with the improved lack of smells on me and my clothing.

So that is worth it alone..

Thats the one I got AM and so far I am very happy with it. :Y:

Billy said:
Thats the one I got AM and so far I am very happy with it. :Y:

Love the restriction and the feel... Have another but too big and bulky... BUT a spare is better than going to the shops :)

Went and ordered a few of the coils as they say about 2 weeks... So need a few around... Been 3 weeks and seems OK so far.

Fishing and detecting etc - love the step back and have a look around and 5 min to roll and have a cig. No it is 2 or 3 puffs and back at it...

Also need a better way to carry and to keep dry. Also way like Detecting in the rain or water and with Fishing there is always the chance of getting wet...

Soooo..... what do you experts recommend I need taking into account Im clueless and live remote, can own but not buy these things in WA.

I want a flavour like white ox...something that will rot my socks clean off my feet and will help me give up the cigs (again)

I like the T20S from Innokin in NZ.. and they also sell good quality fluid and diferent strengths of nic.

Too cheep and they are frustrating... too expensive and fancy and again frustrating.

T20s is a solid starting unit and may bd all i need.. everyone is diferent.

I also like thd tobacco flavours.. the fruit ones etc are kust not my cup of tea.

At somdcstage i wish to give it all away.

Latest posts