Beepin' and Vapin'

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
Mrs S & I quit when durries hit $2.50 or $3.50 for a pack of Longbeach .
been vapin pure air without any apparatus of any sort since then.
cold turkey they called it
works well for wimps as well as real men. ]:D
AF.... your post could go in the poetry section as well :Y:
Poetry hmmmmm

Mate i just threw a comma in every time i took a swig of beer ]:D
But now you mention it i read it like poetry and it was close ,just a couple of word tweeks and i will have a winner :lol:

I do not smoke but a friend has been using them for many years he has just start getting his juice from NZ the other things there is a shop at Daylesford VIC that sells them :Y:

Personally... they stink like arse. Smoking is banned on sites except for specific areas yet blokes "vape" wherever they like. The smell is atrocious, worse than someone having a quick smoke. Healthier or not, they stink.

Healthy =no
Better than smoking .........unproven yet but cant be any worse
Some of the vapes just smell like lollies .

Its a tough call you made keitzy but each to their own , after the BS crypro currency thread threating to delete any negative imput on a public forum :rolleyes: i guess the vapors can do the same :lol: .

I am easy anything is better than bad BO 8.(
Vape , smoke , smoke weed if ya need just promise to shower :lol: :lol:

Martin said:
Cold turkey or nothing. Best way to stop smoking. Did it years ago and never looked back.

Yep went cold turkey 10 years ago and have paid for my boat with what I would of burnt into air.
Bloody miss the stress relief we got from the fags, but they were rotten stinking things.
Been thinkin about pullin out the pipe for a puff but have thus far not been tempted.
Don't know what vapin is but in sounds pretty convoluted way to stop faggin if that's what its for.
You don't want to fag, dont look for a substitute , just stop.
smoked a pack of old holbourn rollies a day !!!! and did it. Smoked for nearly 40 years.
Miss it terribly when I have a frothie but you do get used to it. The best part is not having to go outside when its freezing for a gasper he he

GT :)

aussiefarmer said:
Healthy =no

Its a tough call you made keitzy but each to their own , after the BS crypro currency thread threating to delete any negative imput on a public forum :rolleyes: i guess the vapors can do the same :lol: .

What's the crypto thread got to do with vapes stinking.?
when I think of vapes...man bun and skinny leg jeans with elastic hems come to mind...

aussiefarmer said:
Healthy =no

Geez fair go AF, I didn't threaten to delete any negative comments, I set the thread up so interested members could learn about cryptos, didn't want it ruined by people who just don't like cryptos for whatever reason. Can't win some days with some of you blokes.

My apologies it doesnt read how i meant ,
i am just saying the vapors can delete negetive posts like the cryptos , so people can learn about vaping without it being ruined by people who just dont like it for what ever reason.

See my point ?

I am watching this thread with interest.
Would love to take it up instead of the smokes. :Y: :Y:
Information over load at the moment.

aussiefarmer said:
My apologies it doesnt read how i meant ,
i am just saying the vapors can delete negetive posts like the cryptos , so people can learn about vaping without it being ruined by people who just dont like it for what ever reason.

See my point ?

No worries AF, all good mate. My apologies.

We're getting abit side tracked here ladies and gents, whatever your stance on smoking and vaping let's agree to disagree and let the people who vape share their success stories of quitting the cigs, and impart some knowledge to the guys who might benefit switching to vaping :Y:

Tathradj said:

Good on ya mate, as stated before I'm not a medical professional so I encourage you to do you own research into vaping before you decide what to do. However according to current studies, while obviously not healthy for you (inhaling anything other than oxygen isn't healthy for you) it's much less harmful than cigarettes.

It's 10:20am and already 30 degrees, I'm relaxing on the lounge and puffing on this nice new pineapple flavour I got on Thursday. Very refreshing, Bloody beautiful!

Cheers :Y:

Tathradj said:

Consider the alternative and give up smoking anything at all.

In the one hand you have a paper tube of burning leaves that stains the fingers, gives you bad breath and drains money out of your pocket and in the other hand you have an electronic tube containing a liquid you think makes you more socially acceptable to society but still drains money out of your pocket.

Whilst vaping is still in its infancy at the moment there is already anecdotal medical evidence that it too has the ability to cause smoking related medical conditions.
In my opinion it is wrong to say that vaping is safe, rather it would be more correct to say it is less harmful.
Everything in life has unforeseen consequences, some of them good and some of them ..... well, maybe not so good

Keitzy said:
Personally... they stink like arse. Smoking is banned on sites except for specific areas yet blokes "vape" wherever they like. The smell is atrocious, worse than someone having a quick smoke. Healthier or not, they stink.

I personally use mango flavour - never ever had anyone complain , recent research (and promoted in the UK as a healthy alternative) suggests 95-98% less toxins than cigs and it is 2 years for me and feeling much better for it.

Latest posts