CTX3030 OWNERS LIVING IN THE NEWCASTLE-PORT STEPHENS-SALT ASH AREA .

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Forum Members ,
Recently sold my CTX3030 to a novice prospector in Salt Ash . Very keen on starting his prospecting hobby
on his nearby beaches . I will tell him about Prospecting Australia in a couple of weeks and he will join . I have sent ( today ) the CTX stripped down for
shipment and not sure if he needs help assembling it . I would appreciate any posts or PM'S who can help him Detecting or Assembling .
My dealings with him have me of the opinion he is youngish , very respectful , honest and going to be very likeable .

Thanks and Cheers
goldrat

Do You Know Henry and Anne Doran from around that way he use to run the hand of faith gold panning comp back in 2004 or 2005

No I don't Know them , but I believe that comp is still on at Wedderburn in March and it's very large , held over a weekend . You'll most probably see some posts pn Prospecting Australia coming up .

Rocketfox said:
Do You Know Henry and Anne Doran from around that way he use to run the hand of faith gold panning comp back in 2004 or 2005

bump

goldrat said:
No I don't Know them , but I believe that comp is still on at Wedderburn in March and it's very large , held over a weekend . You'll most probably see some posts pn Prospecting Australia coming up .

Rocketfox said:

bump

goldrat said:
Hi Forum Members ,
Recently sold my CTX3030 to a novice prospector in Salt Ash . Very keen on starting his prospecting hobby
on his nearby beaches . I will tell him about Prospecting Australia in a couple of weeks and he will join . I have sent ( today ) the CTX stripped down for
shipment and not sure if he needs help assembling it . I would appreciate any posts or PM'S who can help him Detecting or Assembling .
My dealings with him have me of the opinion he is youngish , very respectful , honest and going to be very likeable .

Thanks and Cheers
goldrat

Latest posts