Cobar

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicko98

Nick
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im spending some time in Cobar over the next few days. Im wanting to get out and have a look around for some minerals and ores in the area, does anyone have some suggestions for accessible locations I could have a geeze at? Thanks!

G'day Nicko, I used to spend a fair bit of time on a private property about 70 km the other side of Cobar but can't help you with areas to go and look at now unfortunately.
Maybe try the information centre.
On another note, have you looked at the temperatures expected at Cobar in the next few days? :eek:
Take it easy out there as it can be an unforgiving place in the best of conditions.
All the best on the hunt.
Cheers,
Billy.

Thanks for the pointer, Ill ask around the information centre in the morning.
Im driving down to stockinbingal near coota on Friday, thats going to take me down past mount hope so I might have my best shot for minerals or crystals around there if I stop for a few hours on the way.
The next few days sure are going to be stinkers, might have to hide inside in the AC until I hit the road again! Thanks for the concern! :D

Latest posts