teacher please

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I have a grarrett at pro and wondering if anyone lives in the lake maquarie area that would be interested in going out one day and showing me how they look for "anything at all" I am interested in the technique of fossiking. I am on long service leave until mid march, of course the sooner the better for me, and happy to travel to central coast or up to Musswellbrook area. Thanks. Coral. I live at Toronto. Just an hour or so would be great.

Hang tight Tazii, hopefully someone will offer to show you the ropes, no need to start multiple threads with the same topic. Regardless, there is plenty of good info on the forum to help you get started. There really is no way to show you exactly how to make a lot of good finds, it's all trial and error with a good helping of luck thrown in.

Cheers :Y:

Watch as many youtubes on the AT pro as you can and just get out there and give it ago! Try terms like "beginners guide, tips for beginners " etc

It took me close to 10 hunts before everything "clicked" and I started to understand my detector abit which is a 400i, a much simpler machine.

G'Day tazzii , I will be down your way tomorrow (Thursday) I finish work at Warners Bay at 1.00pm. If you would like to meet . Although I have updated to a XP Deus I will bring the AT Pro with me & hopefully I can give you a few pointers. I will send you a PM with my ph number. Cheers.

Latest posts