Gold Dog Pump, does it work?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Found a company that makes a cheap high banker called the Gold Dog Pump for $210. Does anyone have one? I'm just a beginner, I intend to hook a decent petrol pump to it and maybe add an extra sluice too the bottom of it.

Thank you.

6foot6 said:
Oh, that sucks :( But thanks for letting me know. Are pumps allowed in NSW, I travel down there fairly often.
:( No sorry Mate :( Same in NSW now as well :N: I know it SUCKS Im in VIC and we can still use them here :D
But for how much longer who knows :eek:

Oop's I meant to say Gold Dog Pup not pump, stupid auto correct. Here is the link now that I can post it. Looks really good for $210.

http://www.golddog.com.au/pup-33-high-banker~187

I've decided to come up with a design to make it convertible from a rocker box to a high banker for when I'm on private property. And I'll make a stream sluice I can add on the end too, or use on it's own.

Thank you again gentleman for helping out a newbie!

Even on private property if you hook up a pump you still run the risk of getting busted
Illegal is just that private property or not
Only takes one person to see you and make a complaint
So be careful what you do

Thank you for the advice, all good only on a family farm in the middle of nowhere. Mostly something for the kids to play with. I'll be too busy beeping away haha.

Are you guys serious about not being able to use a pump for your highbanker? How are you meant to use your highbanker?
Confused,
NJJ