Gemorama 2018..

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well after a successful 2016 Gemfest at Emmaville, The Wolf and His Mate were 'Backdoored' by the Gemfest 'committee' for 2017... :N: :mad:

So This is The outcome.... Gemorama 2018... :lol:

The 1st Annual

GEMORAMA

9 - 11 JUNE 2018

5304 STRATHBOGIE ROAD, EMMAVILLE. NSW

Field Trips - Saturday - TBA

Sunday TBA

Monday - TBA

Traders / Tailgaters 8.30am - 5.30 pm

Self Contained Camping

Saturday Night Lamb & Pork Spit $5

- Live Music

Donations to Local SES
Glen Food Hub
Frontline Forces United

For all Enquiries - Bob.. 02 6734 7330 or 0436343935
or PM LoneWolf with your Enquiries.... There is also a Facebook page on this Event.. :cool:

No Affiliation with any Other Event in Emmaville.... :)

LW......

Yes I know, You can't tell some.. :( .. Should be an experience Never to Forget... Glad I bought Snow gear last year.. :lol: ... and my Genuine Antarctic Jacket complete with Fox Fur may get some use... ]:D

There is a Big Response to this Event tho, so we will see what Numbers we get... Bob had to choose that week-end to suit the Traders and fit in with Other Events...

I personally would have preferred any other time of Year... ]:D

We have some 'Exclusive' Locations Planned and Hopefully a very Special one will work-out... 8)

LW....

Ohhhhhh LoneWolf!
The crystal queen and I are seriously thinking about it.
She has been begging me to take her to Minerama, since our recent "Sapphire Safari" up that way.
And I'm keen to attend your Emmaville Gemorama.
But due to her work commitments, we will probably only get to one of these events. (unless we win lotto)
I'll let you know shortly, mate.
Cheers.

Decisions, Decisions.... If you are going to Minerama ( I will be there), good advise is to book On-line very soon for Field Trips... There are a Limited number of People per Field Trip...
Quite a few who rock-up on the day are generally disappointed that most were pre-sold and miss-out.... PM me if you are going and Before you book... ;)

And Just to let Every-one Know... Im Helping a Mate to get a New Event going, this has been one of His Dreams for Years... :rainbow:

Im NOT running the Event... :cool:

LW...

Ok, I can confirm that one of the Field Trips, We will be going to the Webs Consoles Silver Mine, just a few km out of Emmaville... Lots of Goodies there and Access is very limited to Gemorama Patrons only, as this Silver Mine is still under Lease and may open again when the Metal Prices rise..

Last time We were there, lots of Silver related Minerals were collected by All who attended... It was quite funny watching People filling their Bags with Specimens, then realising that they had to get back up the hill. By the end of the day, there were lots of Minerals dumped 1/2 way up the Hill to lighten their loads.... :lol:
The local Glen Innes SES will be in attendance to offer Anybody assistance if required... :Y:

I will Post up some Back-ground History and Pics on this Location soon....

LW....

The Mine Sign..

1516183321_webbs_console_mine_sign.jpg

Minerals for the Collector everywhere... :)

1516184227_14570574_10208776219257856_4535165623876167047_o.jpg

LW....

No Worries Dihusky.... Make sure you come and say G-day... :Y:

We are working on a 'Special' Location to satisfy the Gem Seekers too... Fingers Crossed... O:) More Info after Minerama.... :)

LW....

Im keen to come along and have a look. Ill sleep in the ute. Ps i ended up getting a swag after the last camping episdode. No more sleeping on the ground. See ya there john.

There is no need to book at this stage. If this changes, I will let you know... Heard you met Bob at Minerama, Dihusky :lol: Glad you had fun... :Y:

Bluecurrant, Grab a Yoga Mat(the thick one, about 10 mm from Kmart) and put that under or in your Swag... Massive difference.. :Y: :Y:

LW....

Yes we did, have also had a chat with Bob since on the FB site re accommodation closer to Emmaville so we don't have the long drive after evening festivities. Unfortunately no luck as we have Rigby the wonder dog with us, so it looks like we'll be staying where we originally planned.

Itching to find out what sites you guys have planned for the trips!

Sorry to hijack this thread but Dihusky but I think I have Rigby the wonder dogs sister, markings are almost identical down to the White on the neck. (Kira)
1521794059_image.jpg

1521794090_image.jpg

LoneWolf said:
There is no need to book at this stage. If this changes, I will let you know... Heard you met Bob at Minerama, Dihusky :lol: Glad you had fun... :Y:

Bluecurrant, Grab a Yoga Mat(the thick one, about 10 mm from Kmart) and put that under or in your Swag... Massive difference.. :Y: :Y:

LW....
Yoga mat ?. Dont they have leaf mulch to rake up into a matress out there. Lol. ill see ya there.

Latest posts