CTX madness 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey thanks fellas.

Thanks Paul, yeah people hang on to their gold tightly around here. :D I should get in the surf and wish I could but.... errr not with my half paralysed arm though, I'd probably end up becoming a statistic. I did get a really tiny 0.7 gold ring a month or so back. The silver rings are way over represented here. Good to see you back on the forum again too, please send my regards to Bogan, hope he's well. :Y:

Thanks Shauno, gotta love getting a bit of beach gold. Hopefully more to come soon, I was going to text you a pic of it but had a few mates over yesterday arvo and forgot to after a few beers. :D

Heatho said:
golddiggerart said:
Very nice mate, you're on the Gold...... :) Interesting design on it.... :Y: :D

Very nice design, you can guess who had their eyes on it after checking it out, she said "oh what a lovely ring". :D

Cheers Pete.

Mate that's my daughter every time...... Aaliyah: Can I try it on Daddy? Dad: Sure thing. Aaliyah: Oh it's too big! Dad oh well I guess you'll have to wait till your fingers get bigger then.... Aaliyah: Okay Daddy... lol :) :Y:

Yesterdays hunt at Freshwater beach, seems someone had detected between the flag area as there was virtually no coins there at all, though they neglected the other end of the beach and there was plenty. Not bad for a 2 hour hunt. :Y: :D

1515816110_img_20180113_145130.jpg

Killing it Heath - you should have enough European currency by now to shout yourself a CTX funded trip :Y:

Thanks fellas.

Hit Jackpot Beach this morning, only call it that now seeing I hit the jackpot. Some days are better than others and this mornings hunt was a cracker.

Got a large ring which gave me a heart start, then hit a piece off some sort of jewellery, will need to do an SG test to see if it's gold. Then hit the wet section near the water, have never done well in these areas of beach. Anyway I managed a few goldies and then hit the unmistakable 12:30 signal, I knew it was either a nice ring or a coke bottle cap, glad it was not a bottle cap. :D Was 18k gold and diamond goodness.

Off to a flying start for the year. :eek:

1515986386_img_20180115_135706.jpg

1515986588_img_20180115_135722.jpg

Not quite gold with a green stone hey.... that one must still be coming yet.
Good score though.
:Y: :cool: :Y:

Other half of that ring should be there Heath, could be a top end designer ring they advertise in the Qantas magazine.

Can't remember the name but they come in 2 or 3 parts, yellow gold, white gold platinum, some with diamonds.

Can see you chasing the low tides more regularly

:Y:

Seems to be the way it works Art, great to see, hopefully some more nice finds come to light by other members soon.

My secret is whenever Paul Marr comments in my thread there is gold coming, nothing surer, lol. :D

Thanks Paul. :Y: :Y:

Stacker rings Wally69?
Wally69 said:
Other half of that ring should be there Heath, could be a top end designer ring they advertise in the Qantas magazine.

Can't remember the name but they come in 2 or 3 parts, yellow gold, white gold platinum, some with diamonds.

Can see you chasing the low tides more regularly

:Y:

Latest posts