CTX madness 2018

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heatho said:
Danny13 said:
Yeah nice going Heatho , goldies are mounting up this year mate.

My ice cream container is nearly full again, getting close to another grand, will get my Equinox when I do the next cash in. :)

Still got a few more spots to do that I haven't hit for a couple of months.
That will probably be next week sometime Heatho

Hit a beach this morning that I've done well at over summer, managed to get 3 rings this morning, 1 tungsten, 1 dodgy junker spinner ring and another junk ring, a nice Tiffany & Co silver chain with pendant and about $25. Not a bad morning at all. :Y: :D

1519957181_img_20180302_122427.jpg

1519957181_img_20180302_123249.jpg

Cheers fellas.

Hey Dan, it was a bit of a jumpy and mixed signal, I actually thought it was going to be a $1 coin, the TID eventually settled on about 11:40 when it locked onto the pendant (I'd say). I think it must have been trying to work out what to lock on to. :Y:

Heatho said:
Cheers fellas.

Hey Dan, it was a bit of a jumpy and mixed signal, I actually thought it was going to be a $1 coin, the TID eventually settled on about 11:40 when it locked onto the pendant (I'd say). I think it must have been trying to work out what to lock on to. :Y:

Yeah interesting Heatho - Same with the silver chains found overseas with the big coil , think it was trying to lock onto a pendant or clasp but similar TID - my last 2 digits were 43 to 47 though.

My chains are fairly large with pendants also , so the ctx was always going to lock onto some part of it and give an id of 43 to 47. The ornate ones are the one you would like to find. I'm hoping the Nox will do that , but I just dont think there are that many chains compared to rings Heatho

Hey Heatho I smell gold baby! Coming over with the detector this month and while I didn't think I would have time the floods in QLD may keep me in NSW so if so I'd like to have a beach session or two ... I will give you a holler!

Paulmarr said:
Hey Heatho I smell gold baby! Coming over with the detector this month and while I didn't think I would have time the floods in QLD may keep me in NSW so if so I'd like to have a beach session or two ... I will give you a holler!

Hey Paul, if anyone can smell gold mate it's you. :Y:

Be good to hear from you when you come over, I'll give you a tour of the beaches here and then we can smash them. :D

Latest posts