A couple before Christmas

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

1514673526_p1010346.jpg
1514673553_p1010348.jpg

Two stones I found before Christmas second one I touched up on the lap to remove some crud hence the flat surface both around 12 to 13 carat

Thanks LW when I hit a patch I can get some nice blues and blue yellows but those patches have been far between for the last 12 months
Dave

Thanks Lefty only about 300m from Inkys old block so you would probably know the spot they came from.
Dave

We were just on the downhill side of Inky and all our diggings were on the flat just in front of the gully. I remember it was about 8 feet down through a fairly loose black soil to a wash band about 12 inches thick. The wash itself was anything but loose and I remember dad often spreading it out on tarps overnight to let the air get at it.

Are you further up the hill toward the Divide? (I think that's what it was called).

Hi Jacks Gems yer probably will one day they dont take up much space and I like to look at them in the rough as much as cut
Dave

Latest posts