Beware of BAD Drivers

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
8.( My Beloved 'Mitzy' was Viciously Attacked buy a F#$%t Landcruiser Today... Result= $3000+ Damage for Mitzy.... :mad: :brokenh:
1513847647_img_3783.jpg

Who F___ Cares about His... NOT ME... {) but he couldn't close his Door ]:D ]:D ]:D ]:D

His Fault.. got it all on Dash-cam :p

Been 'putting up' with F#$$@t Drivers for the last 2 weeks up here... They really are on a Death-wish. O:) ... So..

If You Guys and Gals Travel away OR are Stayin Put for The Festive Season... Its NOT Your Driving you have to worry about, It's the 'Other F#$$#@t' you have to Worry About.... :N:

Take Care Every-one... Most of ALL, HAVE A HAPPY XMAS :party: :party: :party: :party:

LW....

7.62marksman said:
not good mate
bright side no one was hurt

Not Yet... :cool: True 7.62 :Y: I feel the 'Same Love' for Mitzy, As, You have for Turtle.......And I will 'Love Her' on her slow road to Recovery. ... 8.( :brokenh:

Trying to get the same Bar Will be THE issue tho.... :mad: Not too Many Wide-body ARB 'Deluxe' Pajero Bars around... Took the Previous Owner 2 yrs to find one that was straight... :rolleyes:

.... At Least I can still drive 'Mitzy'..... The Look on his face was 'Price-less' at point of Impact... :rolleyes:

LW....

yes i know how you feel the Turtle was much the same when i got it
sledge hammer came in handy and a forklift as well ]:D ]:D ]:D or a large tree and a chain :8 :8 :8 :8
knock it back into some sort of workable shape
replace broken lights
was he insured (hope so)
the insurance coy will have to replace everything back to what it was before the crash
so that should cover the bar for you make sure you press the point with the panel beaters and the assesor when he rings you
they will try and get out of it
when the Celica got hit they were not going to replace the under belly lights
long story short they got replaced :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's the 'Idea' I have too ;) .... Don't know if it is the same idea His Insurance Co has Tho.... :mad: Time will Tell...
Funny thing, when I rang his insurer today... I Can't make a claim on His Insurance..... Only He can make a claim.(privacy crap)... Now I have to gather 3 Quotes along with a 'Letter of Demand" and give them to him, in the hope he decides to 'Lodge ' a claim.... :rolleyes: ... or it Will Be Off to Court we go.... :mad:

It Has been a long time since I had to claim Anything... :/

LW....

Or go through your insurance coy and give them his details
You get your car fixed
Then its up to them to get their money back
Done that with my sons car when the other bloke fobbed us off

I feel your pain mate, I drive a truck and trailer around Sydney, both the city and all surrounding areas, right up the blue Mountains, southern highlands etc, I have lost count of the idiot drivers I see day in day out, hope it gets fixed without to much hassle to you
Cheers
Jamie

It will work-out.... Just will be awhile...

I much Prefer Me to Repair tho. or at worst, Find a Good Smash Guy..I Don't Trust Anyone is My Issue. Good Excuse to do my Engine Swap/Conversion at the same time... and with Rego next month.... Could be a Win-Win... :|

LW

Never good LW at any time but made worse over the xmas period as everything is shut down. Now to make it a bit worse have a look at the bar I sold only three days ago :(

1513875024_arb_widebody.jpg

Sitting outside a cafe yesterday and heard a big bang. Turned around and saw that a Landcruiser wagon had reversed into the building support. The big bang was the pvc downpipe shattering. The driver, not male, must not have used the rhs rearview mirrow because she would have plainly seen it. Bloody Landcruiser drivers. No balls there either.

Hope you get it fixed Lonewolf.

Cheers

Doug

+1 for the dashcam.
I had an altercation with a ford exploder, ended up doing about $5,000 worth of damage to the front of the prado including hire car (nice Toyota Kluger 2016 model). The guy diverged over a solid white line, no indicator, then stopped.
Dashcam saved me an at fault claim and $800 in excess. Well worth the $250 for the dashcam.
I feel sorry for him as he was expecting me to fix his car, he had NO INSURANCE at all. Ken.

Hope your Mitzy gets fixed fast and without any hassles.

Agree a dashcam is good to have.

Lucky that the Landcruiser came at you from the front. If it had been a sneeky Volvo it would have been from the back.

Beware bad drivers, especially in Melbourne!!!

Think twice when you are in a crowd, be safe and merry Christmas!

To Bogger.. Nooooooo 8.( . 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( .... Keep your Eyes peeled 8) and Ears to the ground for the same Bar Bogger :Y: ... Wanna make me cry more?

How much did you sell it for... Pm if you want... :Y:

Nothing Worse than being Rear-ended by a Volvo, JJ... ]:D Dash-cams are a 'Must Have' item now....

Ken2m... Very Simular to what happened to Me... Crossed single white line, marking His turning lane, to change lanes and 'Attacked' Mitzy... He wants to argue the point, but.. in the end He is in the Wrong.. that's why they invented Mirrors on Landcruisers.. Too see if there are any Pajero's coming . :lol: . :rolleyes:

Yes, right at Xmas, good timing... Thanks for the Well Wishes for Mitzy Everyone... I will pass them on... :Y: ]:D O:)

Davent... This Clown comes from Melbourne too... :rolleyes:

Now, where is my chain-block... :/

LW...

If you have to,
Demand to send the Bar back o ARB.
They can jig it and repair it.
Cost as much as a new one but hey,
Not Your Fault.
I would do that if the person at fault bull crapped.
If they admitted fault,
"Let's see what we can do. "
Through a legal Beagle of course. ]:D

LW will put more of a tear in your eye as went for the huge sum of a hundred bucks . 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( Will keep an eye out for you but as you already know steel winch bars are the hardest to come by. Just out of interest do they bolt straight onto the triton or you have to modify mounts ?
:Y:

8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.( I would have given my bad left knee + $100 for that.... ]:D

Not too sure on the Bar on Triton bit.. Knowing the 3 Diamonds, More than likely Not.. . :rolleyes:
I Can ask if you need the answer... ;)

LW....

Update.... $5000+ Damage. (2 Quotes over this amount :rolleyes: )There is NO way there's $5000 damage.. No wonder We pay so much for insurance.. :rolleyes: ... Things going well with His Insurer... Mitzy gets inspected on Monday.. All good so far... Been told that either way I get to keep Mitzy... :Y: :Y:

LW....

Latest posts